Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***2013 Worlds Hardest Creature Competition- Quarter Finals- Honey Badger vs GWS***

Quarter Final 1

• Honey Badger

Votes: 70 55.6%
  • Great White Shark

Votes: 56 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
i'd say last year was the first time we had a true PURISTS champion in the form of the Black Mamba....seems like this year we're going to get some fat idiot winning again.

It's Stoke vs Barcelona, it really is

Black Mamba was great, was right behind it once the HB was out. I think you might have to start really stressing the rules at the start next year, almost worthy of its own thread.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You can practically see him shaking with anger.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
We have to shout because a lot of people year after year MISUNDERSTAND this competition, and we will keep campaigning until people finally get it, some catch on quicker than others.

The creator has explained many times its not who would win in a fight, it's pound for pound hardness, what a creature is willing to do despite its size and stature. The Honey Badger is CLEARLY harder than a Great White Shark on the definitions of this competition.

Taken from the opening thread of Worlds Hardest Creature 1 (2007):

Remember, it's not neccesarily who would win in a fight between the two, but a contest of who pound for pound, ounce for ounce is harder. There's no set criteria for 'hard' but such factors as aggresiveness, viciousness, willingness to take on all comers, ability to withstand punishment, brute strength must surely factor highly in your considerations.

The Worlds HARDEST creatures:Judgement Day. This time it's personal.

Aldridge Prior

Aug 3, 2010
I can't decide. I one punched a shark's teeth out when it attacked my surf board but equally also I once shat all over a honey badger and kicked it straight into the mouth of a hungry hyena. It wasn't hard either.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
So why does the human do so badly? Fists evolved for punching, and attacks its only natural predator (itself) for fun. But no, it does not get a look in. Biased.

Because about 0.00001 percent of humans will go mental if you step within 10 yards of them and at best they will punch you. The need a WEAPON to be fully effective.

Honey Badgers are all mental and wll rip your face off

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hmm. GWS was pissing all over the HB last time I checked. I smell a rat. HB fanboys are turning what should be an easy GWS victory into the tie of the round.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
That is just means Honey Badgers are not capable of a sophisticated polite society. Name one other species that organise fights for fun, and others turn up to watch two of them knock each others lights out for the sheer joy of it! Name another species that drinks and consumes, regularly and knowingly harmful amounts of toxic substances for fun? Give a Honey badger and great white a vindaloo and it will probably spit it out and run/swim off in disgust.

You make an excellent point.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Hmm. GWS was pissing all over the HB last time I checked. I smell a rat. HB fanboys are turning what should be an easy GWS victory into the tie of the round.

I'm really impressed with how well the GWS is doing. It would be a major shock if it was to beat the HB.

That is just means Honey Badgers are not capable of a sophisticated polite society. Name one other species that organise fights for fun, and others turn up to watch two of them knock each others lights out for the sheer joy of it! Name another species that drinks and consumes, regularly and knowingly harmful amounts of toxic substances for fun? Give a Honey badger and great white a vindaloo and it will probably spit it out and run/swim off in disgust.

You're putting up a spirited defence of the human. You should have done it in when the human was still in the competition though. That's how the mamba won last year, a magnificent pr campaign by Guy Fawkes, I think.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Jesus, this is close. I thought the honey badger would walk it (the great white couldn't walk anything). Who the hell named the honey badger anyway? It sounds like a cutesy Disney character and yet it would take your face off.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So why does the human do so badly? Fists evolved for punching, and attacks its only natural predator (itself) for fun. But no, it does not get a look in. Biased.

That's a fair argument (the fighting for fun angle) and could be progressed. But how often do humans go out WITHOUT weapons and try to take on bears, tigers etc?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The plucky GWS, while not hard at all, has put up a great fight.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Pound for Pound the HB is the most viscious animal on the planet.

Aug 23, 2011
thats more like it, there seemed to be a lack of people campaigning for their champion early on. The competition just got serious. I think i've been turned to the HB after years of "propaganda"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here