Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

200 in the Sports Cafe tonight

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Better still, the perplexed French and Brazilians upstairs left their turgid shite to see what all the noise was about only to find 200 people going mad over even worse turgid shite.:clap:

All credit to the ONE vocal Swindon fan that flew the flag for them throughout.

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Didn’t realize that there was a follow up thread to the “Roll Call: Sport's Bar, Haymarket”, as I didn’t get back from London ‘til late Saturday.
Anyway, following one of the suggestions that was made, I managed to pop in from next door (watching “The Phantom”), during the interval, and couldn’t believe the atmosphere in the bar. Had a swift’un while watching the tele above the bar, until it got too much. Went back to “Phantom”, and the wife said to go and see the rest, but I stayed where I was.
Kept looking at my watch and finally thought, “Ah well, match is all over now”, so no tension!
At the end of “Phantom”, said let’s go next door to see what's happened. Walked back in to the Sport’s Bar, and up to the bar to see Virgs header go in. Didn’t know if it was match highlights or what. Couldn’t believe it when I found out that he had equalized, and that I was then going to have to go thru all of the penalty shoot-out as well.
“Marvelous scenes”, and a brilliant atmosphere.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Simster said Dwayne was there but all i saw was a scrawney gingered haired nerd in a cheap silver suit.

And he's a well connected, moneyed black weightlifter right?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Brixtaan said:
Simster said Dwayne was there but all i saw was a scrawney gingered haired nerd in a cheap silver suit.

And he's a well connected, moneyed black weightlifter right?
He's not in any of the pics, but then neither am I nor about 150 other Albion fans in the pub at the time.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
probably because your not as aesthetically pleasing to the eye as those featured.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Brixtaan said:
probably because your not as aesthetically pleasing to the eye as those featured.
I dunno about that. There's a right gyppo looking ugly f*** in the middle of the top pic.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Thats a bit harsh, i thought Mick looked good in his beard that night.

Mick Beard BHA

Hirsute
Feb 23, 2004
Back in Brighton
Simster said:
I dunno about that. There's a right gyppo looking ugly f*** in the middle of the top pic.

Simster you cheeky COUNT, dont get me angry!:angry:

(although i completely accept that the above photos are, ahem, less than flattering. But give me some credit, my face was swollen from too much shouting and singing...

I like to think i did my bit...:drink: )

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Mick Beard BHA said:
Simster you cheeky COUNT, dont get me angry!:angry:

(although i completely accept that the above photos are, ahem, less than flattering. But give me some credit, my face was swollen from too much shouting and singing...

I like to think i did my bit...:drink: )
Erm, I was reffering to the even uglier Brixtaan who appears right at the back of that photo. Surely you didn't think I meant you when that MINGER features in the photo. :rolleyes: :lolol:

Mick Beard BHA

Hirsute
Feb 23, 2004
Back in Brighton
Simster said:
Erm, I was reffering to the even uglier Brixtaan who appears right at the back of that photo. Surely you didn't think I meant you when that MINGER features in the photo. :rolleyes: :lolol:

"Even uglier". You're such a charmer Sim :glare:

Well, its not the first time i've been called a gypo..;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here