Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

200 in the Sports Cafe tonight

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Marvelous scenes!!! :clap2: :clap2:

A top top night. So nice to meet so many people. Just woken up - the advatages of working form home!!! :lolol:

So nice to meet so many people. I can't believe how many pints i lost - but all in a good cause.

Shit - these pictures make me realise it truly is time i did some exercise!! :blush:

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Cheers for the pics, top effort in getting those whilst everyone else around you was acting the fool..!

May 21, 2004
Last night was pure quality, went absolutely MENTAL!!

Completely lost all sense yesterday although not really suprising as I downed two jugs of Kronie in the 1st half. Managed to make a tit of myself on more than 1 occasion, firstly for being convinced that the game was to be settled by the silver goal and secondly for continually cussing bloody Chris Kamara....even though he wasn't even commentating.

Managed to get a little out of control aswell when Swindon scored....threatening to cut one of their fans right in front of a bouncer, bit OTT but really got caught up in the moment.

Went through all the emotions in that game, possibly the best game I've ever watched at a pub, and great hugging scenes with Barntit and Dimster at the end.

Anyone else notice those plastic Americans who just stood right in the middle of things the whole game, didn't look slightly interested, kept tutting/were generally miserable and then got all stroppy when everyone started jumping on them when we scored. Also a bit too many birds *who just didn't give a toss, looking around bemused at the whole thing* tagging along with their boyfriends......lads leave em at home FFS!!!

:drink:

Mick Beard BHA

Hirsute
Feb 23, 2004
Back in Brighton
Just looking back at those photos. Ahh memories..

But who are the three girls? One of my mates (honest) wants me to ask if they're gonna be at the Millenium Stadium :jester:

If so i think he'd like a "chat" with them :cool:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Jambo Seagull said:
which one's the Chris Evans lookalike?
Dunno, but MickBeard's mate looks like Austin Powers.

And as VISCOUNT VIRGO arose to glance the equaliser into the inbred's onion bag, I could have sworn he said "smashing baby!"

Mick Beard BHA

Hirsute
Feb 23, 2004
Back in Brighton
Well i know he'll be delighted that everyone's noticed his similarity to certain celebs :jester:

Dunno about the "fit bird in tow" though. Are you talking about me Richtea? Do you like bearded women?!:lol:

May 21, 2004
dunno confused now, your mate is definitely Austin (looks nothing like Evans) but there was a bright orange haired man around last night that did look a bit like Evans

ah, what a game. 80 minutes being content with the lack of incident cos the atmosphere was electric (my mate, who's a barcelona fan, was truly amazed by the turnout)

then forty minutes of tension, tension, tension until virgo the vanquisher. and it all reached another level.

marvellous scenes :p

Last edited:

Mick Beard BHA

Hirsute
Feb 23, 2004
Back in Brighton
ha ha, mate i think everything's a bit blurry!

I wish the Sports Cafe had been televised last night. The scenes when Lord Virgo scored would be great to watch again:drink:

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Those three girls

Mick Beard BHA said:
Just looking back at those photos. Ahh memories..

But who are the three girls? One of my mates (honest) wants me to ask if they're gonna be at the Millenium Stadium :jester:

If so i think he'd like a "chat" with them :cool:

Ah yes. Those three girls, whom I'd assumed were Albionettes (and whose picture is for some reason the only one rendered by NSC software in widescreen format) turned out to be tourists from South Africa.

So I don't think they'll be at Cardiff after all. Unless the Springboks are playing!

Lush

Mods' Pet
Gilliver's Travels said:

IMG]
DSCN1512w1.jpg
[/IMG]

From left to right - jonnyboylennon, Mendoza 10, Artois, Grin, Richie Morris, Trotster and Chappers - in another 5 YEARS!

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
haven't posted on here for a long time but I was there too last night was cracking atmosphere I loved it. The "We're the left side brighton boys" "We're the right side brighton boys" for 5mins was ace. Was a great great nite!

BRING ON CARDIFF

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here