20/20 Finals Day-Edgbaston-15th August.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I don't think batting order makes too much of a difference in 20/20, it certainly shouldn't do, all the best teams alter their order depending on what's happening in the match. Being shunted down didn't seem to do Nash too much harm on Monday. And what line-up? on Monday we've moved around loads of people

Im basing my thoughts on the Hampshire game although true it was a longer version of the game trying to slot prior in just as i said imo unbalanced the whole batting line up,if he is available i hope we do not make the same mistake again and drop a player who thus far has done a fair job by getting us to finals day.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
soo , do we know if were first or second semi yet?

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
Order of play for Edgbaston – 15 August

11.30 – First semi-final between Northamptonshire Steelbacks and the Sussex Sharks.

15.00 – Second semi-final between Kent Spitfires and the Somerset Sabres

19.30 – The final

Last edited:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Coach & Match tickets come TODAY.
Shame about the Coach though. Will be only the SECOND time I've ever got a coach to a sporting event (and the other time was a private coach) - What's the rules? ; Do I have to wear a replica shirt, eat scones, and sleep the whole journey? Faaaaack off. Beer in Lucozade bottles - I think so . :drink:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Just make sure your nowhere near Brightons top boy,who after 2 lager shandies likes to honk up over himself. What a man

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
Sussex will play first in the Twenty20 finals at Edgbaston on August 15.

The ECB have confirmed that their first ever T20 meeting with Northamptonshire Steelbacks will be the first semi-final starting at 11.30am.

Kent meet Somerset in the other semi, starting at 3pm with the final scheduled for 7.15pm.

Sussex sold just under 300 of their allocation of 1300 tickets when they went on sale earlier this week and chief executive Dave Brooks does not expect them to sell their allocation.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nothing to do with this thread other than it is cricket related that somebody may be able to answer. Is Nick Compton of Middlesex any relation to the great Denis (DCS as in papers) Compton or his brother Leslie.

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
Sussex have returned about 100 of there 1.200 allocation for the finals day.

Also fans not going to the finals can watch it on the big screen in the pavilion at Hove with the club announcing plans to cater for stay-at-home fans today.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Sussex have returned about 100 of there 1.200 allocation for the finals day.

would that have had something to do with the booking fee again, especially if you could buy direct from warrickshire without it?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Have a good day chaps!

Preston Nomads won the 20/20 Sussex cup thingy on Sunday (2nd time on the trot) and Gatting got a 100 in the final....lets hope Sussex can follow in their footsteps eh?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports