2 weeks on - what IS his name?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
So, to re-cap...

You posted that "I've come to the conclusion that the nicknames are Sh-ithouse..." while posting under your own nickname, or pseudonym. I've given you every opportunity to realise the ludicrous irony of your statement, and the penny still hasn't dropped. The best you can do is grizzle that I've got my knickers in a twist, and I'm a simpleton. Outstanding.

You're well recognised on here as someone who posts an awful lot of shit, but you don't have to keep trolling every day in order to prove it. Have a day off, please.

Could you be any more pedantic? (don't if you can)
TLO, peoples opinions are peoples opinions. If someone doesn't like a nickname, no need to rant at him because you disagree with him/her.
Does everyone have to agree with you and if not, are you always this rude to them?

Anyways, back to nicknames. 'The Important One' is a much better and suited nickname for you and I'm sure many on here would agree....

Last edited:

Old Hadlothian

@san_miguel73
Jul 24, 2007
Borough of Crows
What are you talking about? I have no strong feelings either way, i just want to get it straight as am thinking of getting a t shirt from Cult Zeros.

Already got - Spanish Rodney it is

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
And just to spell it out for you a little more simply because I appreciate this has been difficult for you. By using the word THE before 'nicknames' I was indicating very clearly that I was referring specifically to the nicknames mentioned in the opening post, I wasn't attempting to pass comment on every nickname ever nor to put forward my opinion on the concept of nicknames.

Got that?

Now do fu-ck off.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

And you're grizzling about people getting their knickers in a twist?

Could you be any more pedantic? (don't if you can)
TLO, peoples opinions are peoples opinions. If someone doesn't like a nickname, no need to rant at him because you disagree with me.
Does everyone have to agree with you and if not are you always this rude to them?

I wasn't reflecting on his opinion, I was pointing out the irony. I don't give a toss whether he likes nicknames or not, nor have I offered an opinion on it, yet post some irrelevancies because you've decided to read into it something that doesn't exist.

Anyways, back to nicknames. 'The Important One' is a much better and suited nickname for you and I'm sure many on here would agree....

Aw, diddums.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
And you're grizzling about people getting their knickers in a twist? Brilliant.

I wasn't reflecting on his opinion, I was pointing out the irony. I don't give a toss whether he likes nicknames or not, nor have I offered an opinion on it, yet post some irrelevancies because you've decided to read into it something that doesn't exist. Brilliant.

Aw, diddums.

What is there for me to get upset over? I've come into the thread, made a good, valid point that a number of people have agreed with and then been confronted by a fat, old bloke with an apparently poor grasp of the english language attempting to laugh at me along with his other fat, old and irrelevant cronies (Hi Yorkie :bigwave: ) for something I haven't said. I LOVE a good binfest but I sense that in between your nonsensical arguments and your rather bizarre aloofness one just isn't going to be possible.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I wasn't reflecting on his opinion, I was pointing out the irony. I don't give a toss whether he likes nicknames or not, nor have I offered an opinion on it, yet post some irrelevancies because you've decided to read into it something that doesn't exist. Brilliant.

Aw, diddums.

Whats the irony? He has a nickname on NSC (Husty) but yet he doesn't think Rodriguez should be nicknamed Spanish Rod?
That's not ironic at all? You're just being Pedantic as i said before.

Grow up.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Lopez tweeted he loved Spanish Dave.
But Spanish Dave will make sense to him - his name is David. Spanish Rodney is bit odd to anyone not British.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
No, I'm rather puzzled what it is you've got your knickers in a twist over to be honest.

Give him a break. He woke up this morning, looked in the mirror and it dawned on him that he had another long, hard day of being a complete dick ahead of him. It's got to get depressing after a while...

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Spanish Rodney is good,.... but Spanish Rodders adds the comedy twist.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Ah yes - from the person who found my mother's death hilarious.

Of course, I'll happily take a morality lecture from a dickhead like you.

Were you a massive twunt to her as well or do you just save that for the rest of us?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
That's taking it too far.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Ah yes - from the person who found my mother's death hilarious.

That? Again? Really?

I remember you threw that one at me before. I didn't know what you were talking about then and I don't now. I asked you then to point me in the direction of this alleged comment and you didn't reply so I will continue to think that you are full of shit, ok?

And you should learn the difference between a lecture and an observation. Here's a clue: if it was a lecture it would have been addressed directly to you.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
That? Again? Really?

I remember you threw that one at me before. I didn't know what you were talking about then and I don't now. I asked you then to point me in the direction of this alleged comment and you didn't reply so I will continue to think that you are full of shit, ok?

And you should learn the difference between a lecture and an observation. Here's a clue: if it was a lecture it would have been addressed directly to you.

Well as we have seen this thread reading and understanding things are not his strong point.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
That? Again? Really?

Yes, really. Did you honestly think your post laughing at the death of someone's mother wasn't going to get deleted?

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Yes, really. Did you honestly think your post laughing at the death of someone's mother wasn't going to get deleted?

Well, in that case, let me say that if I found your mother's death hilarious then it must have been. Was she crushed by a falling piano or something?

I'm kind of surprised I wasn't banned from NSC, which I wasn't (not in that non-existent case anyway).

Haven't you got anything better to do than continue this crap at 7pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here