Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 weeks on - what IS his name?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Spanish Rodney is to put it simply the most cringeworthy nickname for a player I have ever heard

God help us if it actually takes off which it unfortunately seems to be doing according to some on here

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Spanish Rodney is to put it simply the most cringeworthy nickname for a player I have ever heard

God help us if it actually takes off which it unfortunately seems to be doing according to some on here

God help us? I'm curious as to what you think will happen if it does take off; is it that you fear the opinions of other fans? Why?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
You are a simpleton arnt you :lolol:

So, to re-cap...

You posted that "I've come to the conclusion that the nicknames are Sh-ithouse..." while posting under your own nickname, or pseudonym. I've given you every opportunity to realise the ludicrous irony of your statement, and the penny still hasn't dropped. The best you can do is grizzle that I've got my knickers in a twist, and I'm a simpleton. Outstanding.

You're well recognised on here as someone who posts an awful lot of shit, but you don't have to keep trolling every day in order to prove it. Have a day off, please.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
So, to re-cap...

You posted that "I've come to the conclusion that the nicknames are Sh-ithouse..." while posting under your own nickname, or pseudonym. I've given you every opportunity to realise the ludicrous irony of your statement, and the penny still hasn't dropped. The best you can do is grizzle that I've got my knickers in a twist, and I'm a simpleton. Outstanding.

You're well recognised on here as someone who posts an awful lot of shit, but you don't have to keep trolling every day in order to prove it. Have a day off, please.

And the point you're trying to make here is? There's no irony in this statement what so ever.

The penny dropped ages ago but rather than concede your almost impossibly stupid point I'm opting to ignore it in the hope that you'll realise what a MONG you are and move on.

Because I myself use a nickname on the internet, I'm not ALLOWED to give my opinion on the nickname of a footballer? And all because some fat old bloke who should really know better tries to tell me so?

You've clearly won this round, I cower before your clearly superior wit and intellect. ( :facepalm: )

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Rodriguez for me. Was pretty good in his Harchester days.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
So, to re-cap...

And just to spell it out for you a little more simply because I appreciate this has been difficult for you. By using the word THE before 'nicknames' I was indicating very clearly that I was referring specifically to the nicknames mentioned in the opening post, I wasn't attempting to pass comment on every nickname ever nor to put forward my opinion on the concept of nicknames.

Got that?

Now do fu-ck off.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here