Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Get well soon BG

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
A chap is picking them up and taking his son who suffers with Aspergers. I have had chronic diarrhoea for 3 days and if I had a camper van with a toilet I would chance it but not up the M1 with services every 20 miles. Shall have to cheer on sons sky.

Do you think you could make it to the Amex? I know they've sold out but I'm sure if you contacted them direct, they'd be able to sort something. What awful luck and I hope you feel better soon.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Get well soon BG.

bg.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sorry to hear @BG, get well soon - good suggestion above re maybe going to the Amex instead ? Will be plenty of bog rolls being thrown about if needed I'd think.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Get well soon BG. I missed the Forest game with the same illness, so hope you feel better very soon.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Debilitating flu for two weeks here, wasn't able to go to the Derby game and have had to give my ticket to a mate for the Boro beam back. What a f*cking time to get this shit! And after two weeks I still have it in all its glory. Bit of everything, temperature, splitting head, cold, very raw throat, cough is now coming out, aches, pains, vomiting, little sleep. Can't eat solids due to the throat so been on liquids all week that aren't acidic. Oh the absolute joy.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Really sorry to hear your not so well BG.........................If I got you a new left back would you feel better ?

No all joking aside, just trying to cheer you up. I really hope you feel better soon mate.

Had you or your mate done that when Liam got injured it would have cheered me up but it wasnt to be so onward and upward.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Debilitating flu for two weeks here, wasn't able to go to the Derby game and have had to give my ticket to a mate for the Boro beam back. What a f*cking time to get this shit! And after two weeks I still have it in all its glory. Bit of everything, temperature, splitting head, cold, very raw throat, cough is now coming out, aches, pains, vomiting, little sleep. Can't eat solids due to the throat so been on liquids all week that aren't acidic. Oh the absolute joy.

I had a similar thing and had to miss the Burnley match
Hope you're better soon

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Sorry to hear that BG, hope the boys don't contribute to your condition tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here