Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 tickets for Boro

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
See, we all love BG really. Get well soon.

Next rumoured signing: Lassana Diarra

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
All the best BG - and nomad - luckily only sh*tting meself metaphorically so far x

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
image.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Get well soon, BG. Could have been worse (the last game a home game, with the inevitable 'ring of fire' blasted out of the PA before KO . . . ).

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
A chap is picking them up and taking his son who suffers with Aspergers. I have had chronic diarrhoea for 3 days and if I had a camper van with a toilet I would chance it but not up the M1 with services every 20 miles. Shall have to cheer on sons sky.

Yes, much better than sitting in the brown sauce.

Truly hope you are feeling better by Saturday 3:00 p.m.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Debilitating flu for two weeks here, wasn't able to go to the Derby game and have had to give my ticket to a mate for the Boro beam back. What a f*cking time to get this shit! And after two weeks I still have it in all its glory. Bit of everything, temperature, splitting head, cold, very raw throat, cough is now coming out, aches, pains, vomiting, little sleep. Can't eat solids due to the throat so been on liquids all week that aren't acidic. Oh the absolute joy.

Actually reminds me of my honeymoon. My wife is a real saint.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Due to ill health I cannot go today so have 2 tickets 1 an ambulant disabled and 1 carer plus a voucher for guest house in Boro tonight. Just need to be collected from HH on the way up later pm me for more details.

Very sorry to hear you're unwell. Get well soon and hope you can enjoy tomorrow somehow....if any of us can that is?!! :)

Jimmy Grimble

Weirdly, of all the threads on here in the last few days, this is the one that gives me the most faith of winning tomorrow.

Get well soon.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Feeling very much better and looking forward to the game on sky but feel that I took the right decision in the circumstances but thanks for all the good wishes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here