Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2 signings now needed?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Is it possible that there are one or two who could step up even if, in your opinion, they are not? Maybe RDZ can see something you don´t.

What is the point of buying platers for the dev squad if they never get the chance?

Looking at Man City and Utd, both have 1st team players on long term injuries and so are straight away rumoured to be looking for expensive temporary replacements. Great incentive for a young player to sign for them.
Be real. The best youngsters are out on loan.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
4 Players!

Call my greedy but we should do everything to keep RDZ happy……..

- Valentiń Barco (Injured but we should still grab him while we can)
- Carlos Baleba (too young to be 1st choice DM)
- Nico Gonzalez (the left footed attacker we were rumoured to be after before whom Brenford are going large for but he does not want to be there.
- Soufyan Amrabat (1st Sept only when Manure don’t flog Van Beek & fail to stump up the cash. He is leaving 100%)

Alzate & Zeqiri going the other way to Fiorentina.

Buonanotte & Moran out on loan.
Er…….changing to this.

- Carlos Baleba (needs plenty of time to become 1st choice DM)
- Amine Adli (the latest rumoured left footed attacker we probably need with Enciso crocked)
- Experienced DM - Maybe on loan.

Alzate & Zeqiri going to Fiorentina and a mystery club respectively.

Buonanotte out on loan.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Er…….changing to this.

- Carlos Baleba (needs plenty of time to become 1st choice DM)
- Amine Adli (the latest rumoured left footed attacker we probably need with Enciso crocked)
- Experienced DM - Maybe on loan.

Alzate & Zeqiri going to Fiorentina and a mystery club respectively.

Buonanotte out on loan.
Yes, I think this is what we are going for.
Barco would be a great addition and succession planning for Pervis. Hopefully we can get him in with competition from elsewhere.
Adli looks like he’s been looked at by some of the top 6 and so seems a good player with lots of pace, in a position where we’ve been trying to bolster during the window with bids for Kudus and Palmer.
Baleba looks almost over the line.
Diaz I think may have been one where we enquired but he’s probably down our priority list.
I reckon we got around £180m incoming in this window via Caicedo, AliMac, Sanchez sales plus Connelly, and the buy on for the lad at Coventry ( name escapes me)
With Baleba we’ll have spent about £90m so probably have additional budget for Adli and Barco.
Adli looks an expensive option but if we went as high as £30m for Kudus then who is to say we won’t get him.
Zeqiri and Alzate would add another £10m plus to the coffers?

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
With less Days to go, There's a real possibility of having to Shell out over the the odds to net the right player.

I'm sure We'll catch a winner.
Yep, I think we can mussel infront of some other club's offers, and even winkle down some prices cos we're an attractive destination 👍

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here