Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2 pts dropped by Sanchez or 1 PT earned???

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
its a team game but to answer the questions i think the answer is both (yes i know that somewhat argues against team game)

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Team game. Can’t blame one individual when we missed chance after chance. Game should have been over at half time
Sanchez error above everything else lost us the three points. Horrendous goalkeeping. Miss chance after chance but big Bob oh dear oh dear.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Yes, we know Figgis. But scraping a point and living in Croydon are nothing for you to be proud of though.
I live in Worthing and losing two points is nothing to be proud of. Happy to discuss it over breakfast Neville.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Was he to blame for all the missed goals then? Bad mistake by Sanchez, but if other players put the ball in the net, there would be hardly any chat about it!
with great respect to both Sanchez and your good self , he didn`t drop a ball under pressure from two giant defenders , he just dropped the ball ?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
2 dropped. But he’ll save us more than that across the course of the season for sure. It happens. Could just as well blame the other 10 who weren’t quite sharp enough to make out dominance count.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
2 dropped. But he’ll save us more than that across the course of the season for sure. It happens. Could just as well blame the other 10 who weren’t quite sharp enough to make out dominance count.
He cost us 3 points horrendous mistake.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
3 for a win big shot what don't you understand about that. weststander. Time for bed little boy.
How can he have cost us 3 points when we've come away with a point. You do realise a win isn't worth 4 points? Not sure if I've been wooshed or if you're just bit clueless

Edit: perhaps what you mean is, in your opinion he cost us from getting 3 points

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here