Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 2 hour Watford fan on Sunday.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
As steady on their feet as ever, even dived after contact with themselves.

91.JPG

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
That went well again didn't it :) will you be starting a ' cmon Utd thread" ? :clap2:

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
That went well again didn't it :) will you be starting a ' cmon Utd thread" ? :clap2:

I am sure that you will laugh your head off if we miss out on promotion having gained twenty points more than Palace earned in their promotion season.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

I said months ago on the other thread cup finalists and staying in the prem. I called it right.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
The F.A.cup is nothing anymore, Portsmouth(#twats), Wigan, and Cardiff, have all recently won it, the only good team that treats it seriously is Arsenal, and thats only cos they can't win anything else.

Its become the modern equivalent of the Watney Cup.
Joke competition

I find this a really sad post, not because it is about something as a Palace fan I am proud of our club getting into the final. But because its what Sky / Premier league what us "footie" fans to believe that there is nothing worth doing in football apart from ending top 4 and going into the Champions league.

800 clubs entered this cup competition from all walks of Football, all with a dream to win the cup or get as far as they can with all the glory that goes with it.

If it wasn't for the cup what could teams like Brighton or Palace really dream about winning ?? I know Leicester might do it this year but that is very unusual.

We had Sunderland in the 70s , 80s BHA and Coventry in the 90s Shef weds, Middlesbrough , Wimbledon, 00's Millwall, Cardiff, more resonantly, Hull, Portsmouth and Wigan.

Its such a shame the worlds biggest domestic cup competition has been talked down by football people themselves...If you dont like the FA cup you have lost the soul of what football is. IMVHO.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I find this a really sad post, not because it is about something as a Palace fan I am proud of our club getting into the final. But because its what Sky / Premier league what us "footie" fans to believe that there is nothing worth doing in football apart from ending top 4 and going into the Champions league.

800 clubs entered this cup competition from all walks of Football, all with a dream to win the cup or get as far as they can with all the glory that goes with it.

If it wasn't for the cup what could teams like Brighton or Palace really dream about winning ?? I know Leicester might do it this year but that is very unusual.

We had Sunderland in the 70s , 80s BHA and Coventry in the 90s Shef weds, Middlesbrough , Wimbledon, 00's Millwall, Cardiff, more resonantly, Hull, Portsmouth and Wigan.

Its such a shame the worlds biggest domestic cup competition has been talked down by football people themselves...If you dont like the FA cup you have lost the soul of what football is. IMVHO.

Yep. Got to agree with the Jesterman here. FA Cup IS and SHOULD be important. I'd hate Palace to achieve it.

Obviously hope Palace get destroyed in the final. Don't like United either, but the win won't mean nearly as much to them, so let them have it.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
We didn't take the Cup seriously this year, so not fussed.

Our line up v Hull away :

Maenpaa

Chicksen !
Ridgewell
Dunk
Goldson
Calderon

Towell
Ince
Holla !
Crofts

Elvis !

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
No justice in football , that a dog shit outfit like Palace can get to a final .

This means I'll have support to Man U which is just as sickening.

The football gods are *****!!

Look on it this way. If Man U win, Palace may have inflicted Louise on them for another season. What's not to like?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I can't stand Man United but for once (well, apart from the other times they play Palace) I will be supporting them. Wont be watching though as I can't imagine a worse cup final. At least one of them has to lose.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

TBH, my tongue was firmly in my cheek when I penned the particular missive.
I usually love the Cup, and look forward to the first weekend in January, more than any in the season, however this year I really haven't enjoyed it for some reason, no idea why

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
To be honest I couldn't give a shit if Palace win the cup or not as long as we get a happy end to our season. It's not like supporting United is much easier on me anyway.

I'd definitely trade a Palace win in the Final for promotion for us, I know that much :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here