Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 English fans banned from France for 2 yrs.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
I've been to that Ladyboy bar in Bangkok too. It's an easy mistake to make. But after paying the 50 Baht what's a chap to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Our reporter made his excuses and left.'

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Its not intended as anything of the sort - quite obviously.

He's just drawing a parallel, for the genius who reckons that Syrians shouldn't be allowed here 'to rape'. Logical extension, to that mindset, that no British men should be allowed to travel to Thailand, no?

It's not a very good parallel, as of a few years ago Thailand had 149 Europeans in their prison system, less than 2%.

We have 10,000 foreigners in our prisons so roughly about 15%.

http://www.thaiprisonlife.com/thai-prison-statistics/

I dare say they don't spend the same amount of taxpayers money on keeping them either.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
...don't you mean a wealthy doctor from Pakistan who has paid tens of thousands to criminals to transport him and his wider family across a dozen countries until they reach the chosen destination.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

No. Because the OP used the term refugee so I used the correct definition. You don't describe a refugee in the above.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's not a very good parallel, as of a few years ago Thailand had 149 Europeans in their prison system, less than 2%.

We have 10,000 foreigners in our prisons so roughly about 15%.

http://www.thaiprisonlife.com/thai-prison-statistics/

I dare say they don't spend the same amount of taxpayers money on keeping them either.

Firstly, how the respective legal systems deal with the offences is a totally different point to we are making - that you cannot judge an entire body of people on the actions of minority.

Next, let's talk percentages. I'm confident that a greater proportion of single middle aged British men travelling to Thailand are involved in criminality, than 'Syrians' as a whole.

Lastly - warped statistic you quote. 'Europeans' against 'foreigners'. There are 10,000 foreigners in their jails in the very statistics you linked.

So are a lot of Newcastle fans at the moment. :)

Horses are not safe.

article-0-194A5EDF000005DC-293_634x395.jpg

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Oh, not to worry then, that cancels out any crimes committed here , jesus wept that is a f*ckwitted attempt at justification :facepalm:

You really are wasting f***ing your time, all is rosy in Sussex. Anyone who questions Europe/immigration is obviously a racist Neanderthal.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You really are wasting f***ing your time, all is rosy in Sussex. Anyone who questions Europe/immigration is obviously a racist Neanderthal.

1. He's having this debate with 3 people, only one of whom is based anywhere near Sussex.

2. Nobody has said anything of the sort. Immigration is a massive issue for everybody, and absolutely needs to be debated. Some though, have a tendency to generalise - to tar entire peoples / nations on the actions of their worst individuals. That's the point being discussed here.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
how can you disagree with that?
listen to him ( a new zealander btw) ''Pleased a few english have gone down after that, we need many more to go down.'' , i think mine was an appropriate response , and quite mild if anything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here