Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 English fans banned from France for 2 yrs.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Plenty of examples of rape and murder if you can read .

I can read fine. Unlike the poster of this article.
It talks of sexual assault, not rape, and they have pleaded not guilty and bailed.
If he wants to be a drama Queen, he can quote from the 'plenty of examples' and not make things up?

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Plenty of examples of rape and murder if you can read .

Plenty of examples of English gentlemen going to places in the Far East and molesting children and found guilty through trial (unlike the case you point out). Let's suggest a ban on vacations and migration to Thailand

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Plenty of examples of English gentlemen going to places in the Far East and molesting children and found guilty through trial (unlike the case you point out). Let's suggest a ban on vacations and migration to Thailand
Oh, not to worry then, that cancels out any crimes committed here , jesus wept that is a f*ckwitted attempt at justification :facepalm:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh, not to worry then, that cancels out any crimes committed here , jesus wept that is a f*ckwitted attempt at justification :facepalm:

Its not intended as anything of the sort - quite obviously.

He's just drawing a parallel, for the genius who reckons that Syrians shouldn't be allowed here 'to rape'. Logical extension, to that mindset, that no British men should be allowed to travel to Thailand, no?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

Is it really? Isn't your point that we should stop immigration of Syrians and others to the UK because a minority have committed crimes, so surely its a reasonable reposte that, in a similar vein, Thailand could ban all UK citizens going there because of a minority of sex perverts, or France could ban all British citizens from coming because of a few football hooligans

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Its not intended as anything of the sort - quite obviously.

He's just drawing a parallel, for the genius who reckons that Syrians shouldn't be allowed here 'to rape'. Logical extension, to that mindset, that no British men should be allowed to travel to Thailand, no?
I dont think there is any parallel at all, middle eastern males have a far different approach to treatment of women and sexual behaviour than we do here.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I dont think there is any parallel at all, middle eastern males have a far different approach to treatment of women and sexual behaviour than we do here.

Certainly, they do.

That said, do you think that in the eyes of the average Thai, single, middle aged, British men have a 'different approach to treatment of young girls and sexual behaviour' than they do?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Certainly, they do.

That said, do you think that in the eyes of the average Thai, single, middle aged, British men have a 'different approach to treatment of young girls and sexual behaviour' than they do?
No i dont , some things are acceptable in Thailand that wouldnt be here , thats not to say it's right , but it's true.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
A knob who throws bottles at police officers and sings vulgar songs vs a person seeking political asylum from a place where their lives are at risk?

Nope
...don't you mean a wealthy doctor from Pakistan who has paid tens of thousands to criminals to transport him and his wider family across a dozen countries until they reach the chosen destination.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So it's ok for all of 'them' to be judged by their lowest of the low, but don't you dare do that against 'us'.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well why the f*ck DON'T we bloody well use it then ? A convicted rapist or murderer constitutes a threat for the rest of their lives imo.

Excellent point. The only explanation is our legal system. Rightly it is 'independent' of parliament. However, in my view it is another example of a self-regulating self-interest body, which has set up procedure and process to best suit itself. In this case, to prolong and protract process to ensure full employment for its members (and I have recently been charged £250 an hour by the buggers, and we haven't even made it to court yet - a domestic matter).

Like various institutions here (health service being another good example) a lack of scrutiny, and indeed set of appropriate objectives, the legal system is out of control. These institutions are the modern day equivalent of the out of control trade unions, in the days of the closed shop and the show of hands strike ballots. And that the view of an alleged lefty (me).

ps - you have been getting a bit hot under the collar lately . . . I recommend a nice glass of red :thumbsup:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Excellent point. The only explanation is our legal system. Rightly it is 'independent' of parliament. However, in my view it is another example of a self-regulating self-interest body, which has set up procedure and process to best suit itself. In this case, to prolong and protract process to ensure full employment for its members (and I have recently been charged £250 an hour by the buggers, and we haven't even made it to court yet - a domestic matter).

Like various institutions here (health service being another good example) a lack of scrutiny, and indeed set of appropriate objectives, the legal system is out of control. These institutions are the modern day equivalent of the out of control trade unions, in the days of the closed shop and the show of hands strike ballots. And that the view of an alleged lefty (me).

ps - you have been getting a bit hot under the collar lately . . . I recommend a nice glass of red :thumbsup:
i appear far angrier in black and white than i am really H !

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

I do like a glass of red though, so may take your advice :thumbsup:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
No i dont , some things are acceptable in Thailand that wouldnt be here , thats not to say it's right , but it's true.

I've been to that Ladyboy bar in Bangkok too. It's an easy mistake to make. But after paying the 50 Baht what's a chap to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
RUS2.gif

Good to see Russia taken it seriously.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...2016-Russia-fans-Igor-Lebedev-Lille-hooligans

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here