• No

Votes: 103 47.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Yes. A keeper.

This time however I would like to be more aware of what we attempted, who we were offered and for what cost (loan fee, transfer fee etc) so that it can shut up all the moaning minnies when they see how stupid this time of year gets and why we stood our ground and didn't pay.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I reckon Tuesday morning there will be at least 1 signing coming in and possibly 1 going out. Rumours site says Portsmouth are after Towell on loan for the rest of the season, which if we are not going to use him seems a good move for him.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I think we will get a loan striker, on the basis that it would be madness to go with only 3 strikers at this stage.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I reckon Tuesday morning there will be at least 1 signing coming in and possibly 1 going out. Rumours site says Portsmouth are after Towell on loan for the rest of the season, which if we are not going to use him seems a good move for him.
Football Rumours is peddling rubbish as usual.

There is absolutely no gain for the albion in sending Towell out on loan to league 2.

A championship team maybe, a league 2 team.... no chance.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I think we will get a loan striker, on the basis that it would be madness to go with only 3 strikers at this stage.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

This. After the Chelsea highlights on MOTD last night, the pundits were saying that Loftus-Cheek needs to out on loan, but I guess we would be behind the usual suspects of Norwich, Newcastle, Derby, Villa....... (did I mention Derby?)....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There is absolutely no gain for the albion in sending Towell out on loan to league 2.

A championship team maybe, a league 2 team.... no chance.

He would get regular game time to aid his recovery from his injury which he wouldnt get with us as the best he can hope for is the odd sub appearance and U23 games.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He would get regular game time to aid his recovery from his injury which he wouldnt get with us as the best he can hope for is the odd sub appearance and U23 games.
Yes, game time at league 2 level which is of absolutely no benefit to the albion. He is not 19 or 20.

We might as well pay him off as send him there.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
No - everyone we might be after is probably over-priced in this window.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I find it hard to believe we won't sign a striker in the next couple of days, even if it is just a back up to Baldock. We've come too far to risk only having three strikers for the rest of the season.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He is recovering from a long injury so needs game and Lge 2 is better than U23s, which we can offer.
Makes no sense for the albion to loan him to league 2, but as it's only made up on football rumours then it's academic anyway.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Yes. A keeper.

This time however I would like to be more aware of what we attempted, who we were offered and for what cost (loan fee, transfer fee etc) so that it can shut up all the moaning minnies when they see how stupid this time of year gets and why we stood our ground and didn't pay.

Surely everyone should just trust the club. It would be pretty unprofessional to announce all our attempted signings and their demands/their club's demands.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would be happy with either McCormack or Rhodes on loan till May if it is just paying wages but not sure I would want to pay their respective transfer fees. Either would provide the cover we need for SB and score some goals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here