Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 Days Left of the Window and Still no News.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Is there a list of activities on the transfer front of other Championship clubs during this window ?

I keep returning to "we must spend this, we must buy that" and thinking how little I will actually spend on players this January.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is there a list of activities on the transfer front of other Championship clubs during this window ?

I keep returning to "we must spend this, we must buy that" and thinking how little I will actually spend on players this January.

I think close to feck all has happened in the Championship so far, it will get a bit hectic over the next day and a half though I'm sure.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells

Well, Bournemouth for starters have spent a lot of cash on a player they already had on their books. Ha!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Stephens in
Bridcutt out
Another attacking option in.

All of the above and the majority will be content.

You'd think so, but there'll still be the influx of people with the 'Burke Out'/where is the ambition/why arent we spending menatality. Thankfully they're few and far between, but they're also the most obnoxious.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
And Football League a Show presenter Manish Bhasin just tweeted that Bridcutt to Sunderland for £4m. "Good deal for Brighton" he thinks. (Don't know what his source is)

Chuck in Connor Wickham and I'd agree with him :)

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
This thread seem a bit premature. Still a day and a bit to go. Plenty of time for targets to be brought. I don t think we are just plucking names and i don t think the club will buy for the sake of it. Allegedly 20 or so targets have been identified as replacements to people who have left or for those that are leaving. Still think we will have at least 3 new signings by tomorrow. If we are atill short there will be some decent players looking for a loan deal as well.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I see the usual annual SPACKFEST is in full swing on here then.

Why not just wait till tomorrow night before clawing at your own eyes and setting your face on fire.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
No, it's definitely 2 days to go.

I never said it was not. However people are reacting like the window is closed yet there is still 1 day and 13 hours and 10 minutes left. Plenty of time to sogn the people we want if its right for the club

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Bloody ridiculous.

I have been against this quite frankly bullshit policy of man in suit buying players for Oscar to 'Approve'
I know some odious lump is going find a host of reasons to disagree but I there we are.

We must be at the pulling names out of a hat stage now

Alright GENIUS, why would it be any better if Oscar had sole responsibility for signing players?

Muppet.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
0.jpg

[pauses]
Are there any bedwetters here today?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I assume we are not selling unless we know for sure that we are buying. It would be bad PR to say the least if Bridcutt goes for £4m and we get no new players in, having lost a few already and the squad all saying we are going to struggle without new faces!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here