Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£2.80 for 12 cardboard chips...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Chips really don't seem like 'football food'. If you're that desperate for them, fair play to the club

What the...? Chips, not football food?? I take it you've only gone to games at the new gaff then. Deary me. :rolleyes:

BTW, I thought we were told - when we first moved up to Falmer - that chips couldn't be served due to the unsuitability of the extraction system (or some other such cobblers). Is my memory playing tricks on me (yet again)?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
That's 0.2333333333p per chip. What else can you get for 0.23333333p these days ?:(

less than a penny a chip eh? If you've got this wrong, It'll put all your 'great work' over the last two years in to question

I think you will fnd its 23p per chip

Best exchange for a long time on NSC. Nearly fell of my chair backwards laughing. (I now think we had 230,000 people each game at the AMEX.)

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
That's 0.2333333333p per chip. What else can you get for 0.23333333p these days ?:(
Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

I hope none of your Palace chums see this example of your maths, they may take the piss a bit.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
on a normal game, I would purchase my chips from the chip shop next the Hikers Rest pub in Coldean. Cost is £1, you can add a tasty sausage for another English Pound and you get a good 50 to 60 chips. Eat on way to ground. Save a fortune and still enjoy a good meal.

Wise person, add the savings up over the season and nicer food

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
on a normal game, I would purchase my chips from the chip shop next the Hikers Rest pub in Coldean. Cost is £1, you can add a tasty sausage for another English Pound and you get a good 50 to 60 chips. Eat on way to ground. Save a fortune and still enjoy a good meal.
Jeez! Is that chip shop still trading...it was selling Fish n Chips in the early 50s....good stuff as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here