Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1stopalbionshop Tweeter?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Football Rumours have Richie Wellens as the midefielder.

Cancelling his short term deal at Doncaster.

But then so is some other gibbon who calls himself Transfer King (!) or something like that.

So far today has linked us with Wellens, Sharp, Fabian Delph, has suggested Kevin Doyle is staying put (yeah, like Wolves want to pay someone £40k a week in League One), and has recently tweeted Ross McCormack and John Guidetti asking why they don't join Brighton :lolol:

These mostly appear to be 17 year olds who sit at their laptops all day reading each other's crap rumours, before rewriting them and presenting them as their own. Throw enough darts at the board & eventually you'll hit treble twenty, eh?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Football Rumours have Richie Wellens as the midefielder.

With Buddy Holly on the wing and the Big Bopper at left back.

That'll be the day.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Was posted on another thread on here yesterday, can't remember which one.

I posted that emphasising it was pure conjecture based on gossip- If I find that the guy who told me (although normally quite well informed) is the person who put it on Football Rumours then I shan't be taking any notice of anything he says in future :lolol:

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I posted that emphasising it was pure conjecture based on gossi - If I find that the guy who told me (although normally quite well informed) is the person who put it on Football Rumours then I shan't be taking any notice of anything he says in future :lolol:

More likely someone read your post on here, and posted it on FR :lolol:

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
These mostly appear to be 17 year olds who sit at their laptops all day reading each other's crap rumours, before rewriting them and presenting them as their own. Throw enough darts at the board & eventually you'll hit treble twenty, eh?

What amazes me is peoples reaction to these unaccountable, unproven twitter accounts, they put so much weight into them its bizarre. People actually tweet them asking if there is 'any movement our way' etc, etc... the ones that make me laugh are the 'Breaking News; XYZ will sign a deal with #bhafc' a few hours after the club have announced it. People then use that as proof that they are ITK. Its concerning how gullible some people are.

Oh and last season we put a bid in for Rickie Lambert on deadline day and after negotiation we got Hammond. FACT! Well that's what I was told from someone ITK. Well someone that knows someone at the club. Well a guy in the pub.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I can't think of any signing, save truly unlikely ones such as bale, messi, etc. that would make my head explode.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I know the fella through El Turi & Sheebo. He seems to be enjoying that there's now a three-page thread about him on here.
I put Becchio, Zamora, Sharp, Guidetti, McCormack, Delph and Doyle to him. His response was: 'Not Becchio, BZ, Guidetti, Delph, Sako or anyone of the other names pulled out of thin air. Think more incisive...'

Sharp. Gotta be.

His response about Doyle was 'Plausible'

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
onestop now saying possibly 3 loans so no immediate action.
Doesnt make my head explode tbf.

Also says Barker to go on loan but that has been known for several weeks I think - just waiting for a reduced injury list

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I know the fella through El Turi & Sheebo. He seems to be enjoying that there's now a three-page thread about him on here.
I put Becchio, Zamora, Sharp, Guidetti, McCormack, Delph and Doyle to him. His response was: 'Not Becchio, BZ, Guidetti, Delph, Sako or anyone of the other names pulled out of thin air. Think more incisive...'

Sharp. Gotta be.

So in essence, it was a monumentally pointless conversation that in truth revealed the square root of f-all.

Much like most of the Twitter "speculation".

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
onestop now saying possibly 3 loans so no immediate action.
Doesnt make my head explode tbf.

Also says Barker to go on loan but that has been known for several weeks I think - just waiting for a reduced injury list

How strange i am sure he said 'purchases' in the original tweet. I believe this guy as much as i believe every other twitter rumour. I could guess that three buys/loans will come in before the loan window closes but it wouldn't make me know anything more than anyone else.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011

Sharp. Gotta be.

After saying 'no' to some names mentioned to him on Twitter, somebody asked him if it was Sharp.

He replied "interesting thought". Would love to sign Sharp!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
After saying 'no' to some names mentioned to him on Twitter, somebody asked him if it was Sharp.

He replied "interesting thought". Would love to sign Sharp!

What does Sharp have to do with exploding heads ???

Looks like he's excited by the striker coming in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here