StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Michael-Owen.jpg

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
A forward whose recruitment would make heads explode sounds like BZ to me. But doesn't he spend a lot of time on the treatment bench these days?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
A forward whose recruitment would make heads explode sounds like BZ to me. But doesn't he spend a lot of time on the treatment bench these days?

I wouldn't mind him being on the treatment bench, in all honestly. His influence around the Club would be fantastic and huge morale boost for the entire Squad and Development Squad.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
I don't think Jesse Starkey is likely to have been who the tweeter was referring to. He's been on trial with us for a while so no major shock and just a young lad.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I wouldn't mind him being on the treatment bench, in all honestly. His influence around the Club would be fantastic and huge morale boost for the entire Squad and Development Squad.

Why would he be much different to any other player with premiership experience, maybe for the fans but none of the management or players. There was enough moaning for the past two seasons over Vicente, having BZ back to play a few games but spend the rest injured would certainly taint his status with the fans.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
While we're on the subject of tweets this little conversation has really made my day.
So nice to hear something positive about football fans for a change.

Capture31.JPG

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Why do you think that? Nobody at the club knows him now-other than TB and the fans.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Why do you think that? Nobody at the club knows him now-other than TB and the fans.

Nathan Jones?
Paul Watson?
Richard Carpenter?

(But yes, I accept your point, that to the SQUAD, he'd have no special significance...)

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Football Rumours have Richie Wellens as the midefielder.

Cancelling his short term deal at Doncaster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here