Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] 1st time Easyjet

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I’ve flown EasyJet loads of times and find them absolutely fine. You won’t get a case under the seat, it has to go in the overhead locker. There are no tickets, just boarding pass. No need to print boarding pass if you have it on your phone but I still print it as a stand-by. Yes, go straight to security. Yes, wear a coat and stuff the pockets with things you couldn’t fit in your case!
I took a bag to Belfast and back a month ago, putting it under the seat in front of me. It was a shoulder bag, not one with wheels, but perfectly adequate for a weekend. I’ve flown with Easy Jet loads of times and had no problems.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
I took a bag to Belfast and back a month ago, putting it under the seat in front of me. It was a shoulder bag, not one with wheels, but perfectly adequate for a weekend. I’ve flown with Easy Jet loads of times and had no problems.
Yes you’re right, a soft bag/ laptop bag /medium size rucksack that isn’t crammed with computers and hardback books will probably be fine. I was interpreting 'case' as something solid and probably with wheels.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Does this one not fit under the seat ?

Cabin Max Anode Carry on Suitcase 45x36x20cm Lightweight Hand Luggage Suitable for Easyjet Under Seat (Black)

I’ve just bought one for short trip to Hurghada at Christmas.
Maybe. My hard case is the right dimensions but because it’s hard I can’t get it under the seat in front easily. Holdalls can be stuffed under quite easily.

Last edited:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
You get what you pay for, don't mind EJ for the short haul stuff they offer, having said that due to COVID haven't flown in last 3 years with anyone. :down:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes you’re right, a soft bag/ laptop bag /medium size rucksack that isn’t crammed with computers and hardback books will probably be fine. I was interpreting 'case' as something solid and probably with wheels.
It was actually a sewing machine bag bought from Lidl’s. It was just the right size, and ideal for popping an IPad, phone and even a small handbag in, which I can then use when I arrive.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
If your flight is cancelled they will email you a link to reschedule your flight - do it as fast as possible as everyone else on your flight will have the same email and spaces will be limited.

If your return replacement flight is another day they do barely anything to help you get a hotel so book one yourself and claim it back.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here