Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

19th December 2015.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Even without Dunk we're much stronger now. None of Knockaert, Skalak, Rosenior, Goldson and Baldock played then.But don't let facts get in the way of your idiocy. We may well lose or draw but I would never be as arrogant as you before a match. It would be great if you're team had a similar view.

Slight correction to that: Goldson played for about 70 minutes - he came on as a sub for Huenemeier. But basically, yes, our team is very different now. Bruno had probably his worst game of the season that day - he's been imperious throughout this campaign so I doubt that Boro will catch him on an off-day.

It will be close - anyone (from either side) expecting an easy win is being exceedingly optimistic IMO

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Slight correction to that: Goldson played for about 70 minutes - he came on as a sub for Huenemeier. But basically, yes, our team is very different now. Bruno had probably his worst game of the season that day - he's been imperious throughout this campaign so I doubt that Boro will catch him on an off-day.

It will be close - anyone (from either side) expecting an easy win is being exceedingly optimistic IMO

Goldson came on for about 30 mins; Huenemeir got injured just before Boro scored their 3rd goal.

I so hope that the Boro players are as confident as their fans based on that 0-3 back in December.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Sorry for being negative, but I just can't see us getting a win up there. A draw yes and I think it'll end 1-1, that's why I was so disappointed with not winning on Monday. We've then got Weds and let's be honest they are our bogey team so hey ho another in the Championship, which is some consolation as it should be a really good exciting league next year!

I know...I'm being negative...I didn't get much sleep last night so that's what I'm putting it down to! I hope I'm wrong with the above prediction.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Sorry for being negative, but I just can't see us getting a win up there. A draw yes and I think it'll end 1-1, that's why I was so disappointed with not winning on Monday. We've then got Weds and let's be honest they are our bogey team so hey ho another in the Championship, which is some consolation as it should be a really good exciting league next year!

I know...I'm being negative...I didn't get much sleep last night so that's what I'm putting it down to! I hope I'm wrong with the above prediction.

WTF?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I am loving how absolutely everyone has writen us off, the press, the opposition, even now after 45 games we are considered as 2nd rate.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
We all remember what happened that day, don't we Albion.?
Enjoy your big day in Boro - put some lemonade in your strong north east beer.
Claptrap is alive and kicking . 2-0 home win UTFB.:bowdown:

To be fair, I do remember what happened that day - we played against the best side I've seen against us this season. I'm under no illusion that it will be just as tough this time, but you always have to hope!

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
We do, yes. I doubt you really know though, so I'll help you out...

A decent side visited us at our lowest ebb. We had a significant number of first team players out injured, and the patched-up side that remained was out on its feet. You were the better side, did a job and deserved the win. No one would suggest otherwise, although I would counter that I don't think you were three goals better.

Since then, most of our players have returned and we've made some key additions. This means, amongst other things, the two wingers who were outstanding during our 22 game unbeaten run now can't get a game.

And, unlike you it seems, we are not arrogant about our prospects on Saturday. We have already over-achieved this season whilst you will be aware that you most certainly have not. We know all about your home record and your watertight defence. But we also know you have a manager who has repeatedly buckled under the pressure of this season and may well struggle to continue to hold things together.

If you succeed in avoiding defeat, you go up as expected. Meh. Plucky little Brighton will head for the play-offs - something that any of us would have taken back in August.

If we achieve the unthinkable, however. Well...

No Bozza You should have replied That they were far superior on the day and totally outplayed us and we will be going there with a view to keeping the score below 3-0 to Boro !!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Strong Northern beer? What like all those 3% bitters you lot drink... nice

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
We all remember what happened that day, don't we Albion.?
Enjoy your big day in Boro - put some lemonade in your strong north east beer.
Claptrap is alive and kicking . 2-0 home win UTFB.:bowdown:

yes I remember it well.....A resounding away win !!...Lets hope for the same Saturday. The forms of the teams involved certainly point to an away win. last five games Brighton 13 points..Boro 9.

I suggest as a Boro fan you put a large bet on Brighton. Then you`ll have money to drown your sorrows.

07May2016

Apr 8, 2016
What a pathetic human being you must be. Seriously. You have nothing better to do on a Tuesday than this.

I take issue with this!! Tuesday is a pretty dull day. If you're going to waste your time trolling, Tuesday is the best day of the week to do it. You make it sound like he's wasting a Friday night or something.

I'm not able to defend my fellow Boro any further than this

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I take issue with this!! Tuesday is a pretty dull day. If you're going to waste your time trolling, Tuesday is the best day of the week to do it. You make it sound like he's wasting a Friday night or something.

I'm not able to defend my fellow Boro any further than this

I WILL be wasting this Friday night, probably sitting on the loo worrying about Saturday!

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

You gotta be kidding..We have scored ten goals in last three games...Boro have scored three...Their dip in form in last month has been catastrophic for them.They were three clear with a game in hand four games ago.

We had a hiccup against Derby which should get the boys back on track for Saturday.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Goldson came on for about 30 mins; Huenemeir got injured just before Boro scored their 3rd goal.

I so hope that the Boro players are as confident as their fans based on that 0-3 back in December.

I stand corrected: I could have sworn he went off midway through the first half - it must have been the second

lee_zebo_mfc

Banned
May 7, 2016
Be sure to log back in after the game on Saturday, yeah?

Hi.

Your form is average and you're under ridiculous amounts of pressure. You'll crumble on Saturday like you did twice last season. Just hope we turn up so we can capitalise.

Just shows how little you know about MFC. The players were carried home by a wave of noise. There was such a silly narrative on here in the buildup that our fans were arrogant and demanding and our players would freeze. What happened on Saturday was that our players were lifted by the phenomenal atmosphere and the Brighton players lost their heads under the pressure of the occasion, 3 yellow cards and a red for Brighton, no cards for Boro, the stats don't lie. Your poor discipline on Saturday and against Derby has cost you.

You have to wonder how any Boro fan can truly be confident about Saturday; manager seems to have lost it again, 3 consecutive draws where they haven't had the rub of the green, massive pressure due to the money they've spent and the weight of expectation from the fans and the memories of the bottlejob from last season of course.

Don't be fooled by the bravado, their fans will be shitting it just as much as us come Saturday.

Dale Stephens was the only one who 'lost it', diving in with a silly, dangerous tackle about 30 seconds after being warned to calm down by the referee. How long will your bottlejob live in your memory?

Perhaps if your fans had a bit more class in the buildup, instead of calling Middlesbrough a dump at ever opportunity you would have less Boro fans on here revelling in your bed-wetting.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Hi.

Just shows how little you know about MFC. The players were carried home by a wave of noise. There was such a silly narrative on here in the buildup that our fans were arrogant and demanding and our players would freeze. What happened on Saturday was that our players were lifted by the phenomenal atmosphere and the Brighton players lost their heads under the pressure of the occasion, 3 yellow cards and a red for Brighton, no cards for Boro, the stats don't lie. Your poor discipline on Saturday and against Derby has cost you.

Dale Stephens was the only one who 'lost it', diving in with a silly, dangerous tackle about 30 seconds after being warned to calm down by the referee. How long will your bottlejob live in your memory?

Perhaps if your fans had a bit more class in the buildup, instead of calling Middlesbrough a dump at ever opportunity you would have less Boro fans on here revelling in your bed-wetting.
Another fool who thinks going for a free ball is a tackle.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

1. Maybe you should WATCH the replays

2. Maybe if your fans had a build more class at the final whistle instead of physically abusing our players on the pitch and then posting on you tube with glee, goading our fans is fine, it comes with the territory, but clearly your fans have little respect for the players

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Hi.

But Middlesbrough is a dump so not really sure why your on your high horse about it???
No bed wetting here. We massively over achieved and still have a chance. Everyone on here is proud of what we have done this season and listening to boring ***** such as yourself won t change that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here