Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

19th December 2015.

theboybilly

Strongest Camerons Brewery Ale appears to be Inglenook at a mighty 4.6%. Might as well bring up some Shandy Bass or Top Deck if that's all you can muster?

The days of the North having stronger beer are long gone. Some of the country's finest ales are brewed here in beautiful Sussex. I reckon poor old Thickton is going to be a nervous wreck by 12.30 on Saturday afternoon :D

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Serene. I'm serene :lolol:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Can't see it being 9-0 this time round but 0-0 will do just fine. The pressure is on WHO don't make me laugh.

As you seem to be ignoring others asking, where has your 11 point lead with a game in hand gone since January?

Pressure is totally on you. Expectation is that you will get the result. If you do, fair enough. You've spent so much on that squad that I would probably have taken them up. It's not great though when you lose in the play off final, spend £20 million plus and aren't promoted until the last game of the season (when you had an 11 point lead over us at Christmas). Suggests the pressure is on you.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Can't see it being 9-0 this time round but 0-0 will do just fine. The pressure is on WHO don't make me laugh.

But where's your goals going to come from?

Your arrogance shows that you're shitting yourself and using absurd score lines to settle yourself. You still lost to Charlton a month or so ago without scoring. Bottled it by drawing 3 times in a row.

You're not certain, are you?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Boro's performance will be miles better than my spealing. If that's your defence you are truly in the $hit. Have a nice day out in the North East of England, most of you will probably get nose bleeds being so far from the Southern Rivera.

Well couldn't be bloody worse than your spealing - WTF your spealing is......

Oh yep - the 11 points we've caught up thats been mentioned a few times?????

Last edited:

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
We all remember what happened that day, don't we Albion.?
Enjoy your big day in Boro - put some lemonade in your strong north east beer.
Claptrap is alive and kicking . 2-0 home win UTFB.:bowdown:

Oh yes, I remember that day well.

I went Christmas shopping.

And then shagged your Mum.

Bit of a queue for the latter.

How was your day?

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
These Boro trolls are absolutely SHITTING it. Bless.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Not sure what this fellah is trying to accomplish here. If we lose it's still a good season from us. If Boro bottle it they'll be meltdown.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
:cute:had arranged a get together at the boat in mindarie with 4 brighton lads and 10 or so boro...(loads of northern folk here) rand around yesterday to confirm numbers 5 brighton only 3 boro confirmed.....they are shiting themselves....ha ha ha ....:D:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
We all remember what happened that day, don't we Albion.?
Enjoy your big day in Boro - put some lemonade in your strong north east beer.
Claptrap is alive and kicking . 2-0 home win UTFB.:bowdown:

Cheers thickton. We will enjoy it, win lose or draw, we will then continue with our manager and our plan to improve win, lose or draw. It has been a season of overachieving this year and we are enjoying being ahead of schedule. Never a better time to be an Albion supporter!!!!

Not sure sure this is the same for your lot, you need to win this game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here