Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm not even bothered about the corners. It's just the upper level of the east side that I want to be done, because it'll give the ground a much more balanced look. And stop it looking so unfinished.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
East stand upper?

Yes , GingerBeerMan is posting from the future :lol: On Wednesday night several posters on the matchday thread were posting about Cardiff taking the lead 3 minutes before it happened :lolol:

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
I'm not even bothered about the corners. It's just the upper level of the east side that I want to be done, because it'll give the ground a much more balanced look. And stop it looking so unfinished.

Damn right!! I'm half considering applying for a seat in the Upper East as long as it happens. Been really spoilt for goals in the North stand this season & the atmosphere is great. An improved view could be in order.

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
I'd like them to announce the crowd total....then the number of home fans ...the away lot can then work out there own total :)

The inbreds would have had to use all ten of their fingers to work that out yesterday....

omgitsjames

Nov 24, 2011
California

I actually don't mind the lopsidedness of the east/west. Since I come from a family of engineers, I can appreciate how the amex was designed to blend in with the sussex downs. Without the extra seats, the design is more noticeable

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Maybe 'The Discovery Channel' should do one of their conspiracy theory programmes on it, like they did on the 'Moon Landings'!!!
Or maybe.... I couldn't really give a flying f*** and nor does anyone else!!!!!!

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Went in a tour a couple of weeks back and the guide seemed to think that all the seats (east upper, and all corners) will be done this summer. Not sure how true this is but he seemed pretty sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports