Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 16th best Premier League stadium?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I have made a genuine effort. Something something something, Ford Prefect said in Hitch hiker's guide to the galaxy about having made a genuine attempt.

Anyway, how did you know about that? ???

Spence stalks you two as commies and told me.

No ... you put in a Amex transport thread about the time you were given the driveway parking, praising @Hugo Rune as coming to your rescue. It's in your digital footprint forever :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Spence stalks you two as commies and told me.

No ... you put in a Amex transport thread about the time you were given the driveway parking, praising @Hugo Rune as coming to your rescue. It's in your digital footprint forever :lolol:
Fair enough. I lose track of my indiscretions.

And we are off to Amsterdam together! Sadly only one of us has a ticket for the match, and it isn't me. I am probably going to PM several old NSC codgers in a similar boat, to see if we can form a geriatro-posse and have it large at some sort of bar thingy. Then off for some cake, clarkey cat and jessup jessup jessup.

What could possibly go wrong? ???

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Fair enough. I lose track of my indiscretions.

And we are off to Amsterdam together! Sadly only one of us has a ticket for the match, and it isn't me. I am probably going to PM several old NSC codgers in a similar boat, to see if we can form a geriatro-posse and have it large at some sort of bar thingy. Then off for some cake, clarkey cat and jessup jessup jessup.

What could possibly go wrong? ???

Oh gawd, I picture two Corbyn look-a-likes wearing Lenin peaked caps :facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh gawd, I picture two Corbyn look-a-likes wearing Lenin peaked caps :facepalm:
???

1697744043095.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here