Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

147 Dead in Kenya Attack

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Not coy. Reading your posts makes it sound that being Christian was the main reason they were killed, when I do not believe it was.

The reason for this attack, in my view, was mainly because it was a soft target in a country at war with al-shabab, the fact that they did not then kill muslims (or claim to have not even though we do not know exactly who was killed yet) was secondary. The thinking was not "let's go and kill some christians" but "let's go and attack a target in a country fighting us, but whilst we are there we had better not kill Muslims as that will not help our cause".

You posted earlier in the thread that countries will turn atheist, presumably as some sort of reason not to be attacked, but we know that this will not help in the slightest.

Your interpretation of my statement meaning that one person could have stopped it is not something that I said at all. My point was more that they killed non-Muslims, not necessarily Christians.
Your point was, could one person stop it. Anyway, if they are going to target ALL non muslims then I'll go further and say that in 20 years all people in the third world and the middle east will be muslims, albeit under sufferance in most cases.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Your point was, could one person stop it. Anyway, if they are going to target ALL non muslims then I'll go further and say that in 20 years all people in the third world and the middle east will be muslims, albeit under sufferance in most cases.

This is the second rather far fetched claim you have made on this thread. Do you have any evidence for any of these claims or are you just making them up on the spot?

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
This is the second rather far fetched claim you have made on this thread. Do you have any evidence for any of these claims or are you just making them up on the spot?
You don't need evidence to make a prediction.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

No, that was not my question at all - that is your incorrect interpretation of my question. My question was, I repeat, If you were an atheist, would that have stopped you from being slaughtered? And we have agreed that the answer is no.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
No, that was not my question at all - that is your incorrect interpretation of my question. My question was, I repeat, If you were an atheist, would that have stopped you from being slaughtered? And we have agreed that the answer is no.
Sorry I misread. The atheist would still have got killed. Either they'd have assumed he was a Christian who they happened to be targeting but let's face, it, ultimately these particular muslims will slaughter all non muslims.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Sorry I misread. The atheist would still have got killed. Either they'd have assumed he was a Christian who they happened to be targeting but let's face, it, ultimately these particular muslims will slaughter all non muslims.

Right, so it is not all "about people being slaughtered for being Christians by Muslims".

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Good point and a fine comparison, its exactly the same.

Great work Winston.
Nobody said it's exactly the same but when a murderous regime tries to take over the world you don't tend to worry about semantics or winning arguments on petty points or er ……. evidence to prove someone is about to slaughter you.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Nobody said it's exactly the same but when a murderous regime tries to take over the world you don't tend to worry about semantics or winning arguments on petty points or er ……. evidence to prove someone is about to slaughter you.

How do you know that a murderous regime is about to murder you without evidence?

Sounds like paranoia to me.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
well let's see. I wish it was paranoia not for my sake.

As it seems you are using paranoia over evidence to make your predictions I think I will take them with a pinch of salt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here