GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Nothing new to them..

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Blackburn had been playing Arsenal every season for the last 11 years. It's not as big of a game as it would have been for us. Plus we all know they don't travel that well anyway..

D

Deleted member 18477

I'm not surprised. They're f***ing DOGSHIT to watch.

Don't forget that around Lancashire is one of the poorest areas in the country with some of the highest unemployment, so while we down here can afford to buy train tickets and then pay £35-40 tickets to watch football, people up north cannot. I think we forget that living down here.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
1400 to a fixture that on paper they should have gotten tonked in? I say more of a credit to those who went.....

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
There Twitter has been Tweeting that they sold out

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Don't forget that around Lancashire is one of the poorest areas in the country with some of the highest unemployment, so while we down here can afford to buy train tickets and then pay £35-40 tickets to watch football, people up north cannot. I think we forget that living down here.

you are taking the piss right?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Had to laff at one of the threads on their forum recently which asked the question 'Are we a bigger club than Leeds?'. Erm, no.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The longer Blackburn are distracted by the cup, the better.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Fair play to the fans that turned up, what a result for them. We're all fans together at the end of the day and although their misfortune is of their own making it just proves what an unpredictable sport football is

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
-Played them at least twice a year for 17 of the last 19 seasons
-Many fans are protesting the venkys and the way they run the club
-they had an away game on the south coast four days earlier where they didn't exactly play an attractive style
-not the most affluent area of the country
-expecting a tonking
-not had a great season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports