Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

14 games unbeaten

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
sort yourselves out.

Tomorrow it's November, and we have been trailing for (by my calculations)

69 minutes

All season.

We're f***ing Brilliant, We're f***ing Brilliant (and in a far harder league than last time)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
sort yourselves out.

69 minutes

All season.

:thumbsup:

Thanks, that's the kind of fix I need.

I know today was a cracking result.
I know I loves being unbeaten.
I know it couldn't be more different to last season.
I just can't feel it.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I'm very much enjoying this season, my previous posts weren't meant to put the team down. I was trying to highlight that while today we can say we're unbeaten and top of the league (sounds great doesn't it) we may well be 5th with only 2 wins in 8 on Tuesday (doesn't sound so good). Yes I know we're much improved on last year (not that hard!) and that we'd all have taken 5th place after 15 games, however considering the start we've had and the missed opportunities (Wolves game, Bolton etc.) I can't help but feel a little bit nervous about Tuesday's game against Wednesday (we're playing the future?! ???). Feeling very nervous about Tuesday's game actually!

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7133426 said:
I'm very much enjoying this season, my previous posts weren't meant to put the team down. I was trying to highlight that while today we can say we're unbeaten and top of the league (sounds great doesn't it) we may well be 5th with only 2 wins in 8 on Tuesday (doesn't sound so good). Yes I know we're much improved on last year (not that hard!) and that we'd all have taken 5th place after 15 games, however considering the start we've had and the missed opportunities (Wolves game, Bolton etc.) I can't help but feel a little bit nervous about Tuesday's game against Wednesday (we're playing the future?! ???). Feeling very nervous about Tuesday's game actually!

we're all nervous about every game, thats what makes it BHA

the fact is that while you're letting that butterfly in your gut lead your mind, we've got really rather a decent chap called chris who, unflamboyantly, has put together a solid team (with no stand out look-at-mes) who - so far - look to playing for each other and are very difficult to best, in a league where everyone apparently can beat everyone else.

Enjoy it FFS :)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
14 games is incredible.

Can we go 23 unbeaten until the half way point in the season ? ???

Midweek is massive ( playing Massive Wednesday, as well :lolol: ).

We always lose at Hilsborough, but if ever we are going to to win, it is this team, this season.

So, Win At Wednesday, then bring on the MK Dons :rock:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Imagine how much time they would give us on the football league show if we were the only unbeaten team in England and went to the end of October unbeaten ???

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
14 games is incredible.

Can we go 23 unbeaten until the half way point in the season ? ???

Midweek is massive ( playing Massive Wednesday, as well :lolol: ).

We always lose at Hilsborough, but if ever we are going to to win, it is this team, this season.

So, Win At Wednesday, then bring on the MK Dons :rock:

We don't always lose at Hillsborough, but we've never won there. We've broken the October hoodoo, so let's break the Wednesday jinx now.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Fair enough but any team could triumph it's way through a Championship season without losing a game (46 draws ) but could still be relegated with only 46 points.

So not losing games without winning a fair number is pointless ( well not exactly) but sure you see my 'point' !

Yes but it's such a negatively, depressingly, contortedly, insignificantly, worthless, pointless point that I'd need a microscope if I could be bothered to search for it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We need to start losing the comparisons with last season. It is irrelevant - the likes of Hunemeier, Bong, Rosenior, Hemed, Murphy, Zamora weren't even here then

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Imagine how much time they would give us on the football league show if we were the only unbeaten team in England and went to the end of October unbeaten ???

Ambitious though it sounds, a full minute is possible.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
sort yourselves out.

69 minutes

All season.

I LIKE your statting.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7133373 said:
Sorry about that! I think failing to win against Wolves, Bolton, Cardiff and Preston in particular is really going to cost us. We should have won all of those games if we're serious automatic promotion contenders.

Are Derby not serious promotion contenders because they lost at home to Leeds, and failed to win against Charlton, Blackburn or Bolton.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Reading was a hard game but Tuesday is a big test and I would love a win but I would settle for another draw.
Well done team and fans manager and TB.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We need to start losing the comparisons with last season. It is irrelevant - the likes of Hunemeier, Bong, Rosenior, Hemed, Murphy, Zamora weren't even here then
I'm not so sure about that.

We (the fans) need to remember last season for the times the team don't beat the likes of Preston.
Or as in the case of yesterday, when a very creditable away draw just doesn't quite float the boat.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Personally I like our position (Pas de merde Sherlock).

Obviously I would like to have WON more, but other teams constantly take points off each other at the top, a prime example being Hull v 'Boro next Saturday whilst we hopefully return to winning ways at home.

Keep it going boys.

Capture.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here