Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£13 extra!!!

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Whether its cool, uncool, whether you look the business or look a prat, its anyones choice to wear a replica shirt.

I had no intention of buying one whatever. I actually think this years Nike efforts are all a bit naff, but some people obviously like them, so fair enough. Supposedly pre sales are through the roof so the clubs marketing ploy has obviously been a success which from their perspective is a good thing.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
:lolol:What a ridiculous and pathetic attitude. I often wear a replica shirt to games and not once have I thought it makes feel superior or cool, it's a stripy shirt in my teams colours for crying out loud.

No, it's the opposite. ~ Those who think adults shouldn't wear replica shirts think they're cool.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Will be buying NO Albion shirts this season , not a friggin chance matey.
Utterly crap kits with shiny iron ons that start to disintegrate after two washes and over inflated prices.
It wouldn't be so bad if we were actually paying for some decent players with some of the extra money, and not waiting for the bottom of the bargain bucket that everyone else has rejected after rifling through ten times already.

Call me a sentimental old fool (or even a supporter) but I've ordered 3 and maybe another one when I can convince the recipient not to have Leo on one, just in case.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Just another way of being 'cool' or thinking themselves superior in some way.

Mmmm I smell an inferiority complex or some bizarre deduction of supporters dress code. There's a whole lot of 'cool' being shown in Brazil at the moment. But I guess your right I'll be wearing a tweed suit, waistcoat and plus fours this season. That should be uncool enough. :cheery:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Mmmm I smell an inferiority complex or some bizarre deduction of supporters dress code. There's a whole lot of 'cool' being shown in Brazil at the moment. But I guess your right I'll be wearing a tweed suit, waistcoat and plus fours this season. That should be uncool enough. :cheery:

A tweed suit and plus fours? Never mind uncool, you'll be bloody boiling!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Another one who's got the wrong end of the stick. I like supporters wearing replica shirts no matter what their age or size.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Love my Brighton and Hove jobs sponsored shirt! I won't be investing £58.00 in the new shirt! Only wear it for gardening anyway, middle aged and over weight I wouldn't go out in public in any footy shirt!

That's why I don't buy striped shirts. I may invest in the orange version though.

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
The club are helpfully selling badges for £2.50.

http://www.seagullsdirect.co.uk/souvenirs/badges/iron-on-club-crest

So you can get either the away kit or 3rd kit for less than £20, minus the crappy iron on Amex logo. Bargain!

Absolutely.

Did anyone else notice that Lewes FC were wearing not only red and black stripes, but exactly the same template from the same manufacturer?

The only difference, the badge. Must admit I'm quite happy to still have a "Skint" red n' black from the Withdean days ....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here