Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£13 extra!!!

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
still, isn't £45 for a shirt that cost a couple of quid to make, rather a lot!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

I got stung with the green and black shirt , should have waited until the new stock came in that didn't have the iron-on sponsorship transfer but was integrated into the material. It was also the first replica shirt that went all bobbly due to the cheap crappy material.

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
I'm 14 and just a bit smaller than average. What size do I buy? Been saving up for ages to get home and away but £90 minimum is to much tbh. Just buying home kit.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013

Yes perhaps they should only charge the cost of the raw materials plus perhaps 5% mark-up? Alternatively we could buy white T shirts in Primark for £1.99 and paint our own blue stripes on with poster paints; far better value.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury

Thanks for the link. I prefer it without the sponsor's logo anyway. I see you can get an embroidered badge customised with your own wording and your own picture, so should be easy enough to end up with a passable replica of the club badge (assuming they aren't restricted for copyright reasons).

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I am struggling to find the bespoke parts and what makes it exclusive to us!

It's only the home shirt that is bespoke. The other 2 ARE templates.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Why don't they make the larger shirts with longer sleeves, instead of assuming that XL and above means 'fat, fat, fatty ******* with a huge belly, juggernaut boobs and short arms'?

What wouldn't I give for a shirt that fits?

£57, probably...

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Yes perhaps they should only charge the cost of the raw materials plus perhaps 5% mark-up? Alternatively we could buy white T shirts in Primark for £1.99 and paint our own blue stripes on with poster paints; far better value.

Now there's no need to be facetious. However you can see them selling almost replica shirts, minus club emblem, for over half the price. I am sure there is a reasonable middle ground rather than the 'how much can we get away with charging' busimess model.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Will be buying NO Albion shirts this season , not a friggin chance matey.
Utterly crap kits with shiny iron ons that start to disintegrate after two washes and over inflated prices.
It wouldn't be so bad if we were actually paying for some decent players with some of the extra money, and not waiting for the bottom of the bargain bucket that everyone else has rejected after rifling through ten times already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here