Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 12

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I spoke to a Palace supporting colleague who, for work reasons, was at our midweek game. He’s a bit more level-headed than the average Selhurst wonk and admitted to being mightily impressed with his first sight of us under De Zerbi & the general set up. A real contrast to their current malaise. It wasn’t even grudging admiration - just genuine respect as a football lover.

When even Palace fans think the Amex is the place to be, my Albion mojo is definitely turned up to 11.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
prob a nine for tomorrow......
Ten for thursday.... although if freezing/wet with an 8pm kickoff, so with added time finishing after ten this pensioner will be tempted to WFS.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
First game for about three years after not missing many for 20 before that.
God knows how I’m getting to the ground though - bus / train or hike 🤦🏻‍♂️

So I’m about an 8

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
An absolute throbber of an 11. I can't believe how even going behind we still come back, how injuries seem surmountable and how everything is just a joy. Also the two blokes who sat near me last season and spent every match talking about the traffic (first half traffic in, second half wondering what it'd be like going home) don't seem to come anymore so that makes it almost a 12.

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
Like many I am intellectually convinced of a Great win, while as a Brighton fan dreading a disappointing loss. This is what football is about, so I will give an eight (wfs).

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
That's my excitement level, out of 10, for tomorrow's game.

Which is a bit strange as on Wednesday night I was tempted to WFS (Watch from sofa).

Where's your Albion excitement level right now?

(No poll because I want WORDS. And it's Friday, so you can spare a few minutes to type some.)
And your current excitement level is ?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
3/10 for me.

Can’t be worse, can it?!

Swimboy64

Oct 19, 2022
I have completely lost interest in watching the Albion.I have followed all my life attending my first game in 1968 and attending games ever since.Season ticket since the Amex and rarely missed home and done loads of always.Right now I couldn’t care less if I ever saw the Albion play again

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
One of those days against a side we always struggle against.
Started the day on a solid 9 then gradually slid down a massive razor blade using my bollocks as brakes.

Quick stitch and on to Thursday, c’mon!

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I have completely lost interest in watching the Albion.I have followed all my life attending my first game in 1968 and attending games ever since.Season ticket since the Amex and rarely missed home and done loads of always.Right now I couldn’t care less if I ever saw the Albion play again
Why?

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
One of those days against a side we always struggle against.
Just how the flipping f**k does this happen season after season with changes of players, formations, and managers on both sides?
It seems the influence of the ginger dalek is strong in Burnley.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I really don’t know
Just finding the whole thing a bit boring
I know it’s not but just how I’m feeling about it and not sure why
I'm sorry to hear this.
I hope you'll find your Albion mojo again in the near future, especially as this is certainly a season to remember.
Check down the back of the sofa?

Swimboy64

Oct 19, 2022
I'm sorry to hear this.
I hope you'll find your Albion mojo again in the near future, especially as this is certainly a season to remember.
Check down the back of the sofa?
Thanks I will have a look
I’m sure I will get it back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here