Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£12 for Newport Couty at home?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I am going to get mine at the ticket office tomorrow - I am WSU so will let people know when I am given my paper ticket as otherwise I will forget which seat I booked! Same for Norwich as WSU closed, so assume I will get paper tickets in the post (gone for South Stand for a change for this one), cant decide where for Newport yet!

I notice for the Villareal friendly no seats allocated to away fans - thought they might get one block for any local spaniards who fancied it! I am away that weekend so will miss that one.

Went to Amex today to get NEWPORT tickets
No paper tickets given out just an email to confirm your seat number row & block, your season ticket card will be activated although mines for the WU H BLOCK it will gain me entry to my seat for this game in THE EAST LOWER ( back row on the half way line :) for £12 )

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Went to Amex today to get NEWPORT tickets
No paper tickets given out just an email to confirm your seat number row & block, your season ticket card will be activated although mines for the WU H BLOCK it will gain me entry to my seat for this game in THE EAST LOWER ( back row on the half way line :) for £12 )

The same. My seat is WSU and for this game will be In East Lower. Looking forward to a change of scene!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
No paper tickets unless I suppose you don't have a season ticket card then I would have thought you'd be issued with paper tickets

I've got a season ticket card but I guess they can't put all three tickets on that. I think I'll have to email the club to clarify.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I've got a season ticket card but I guess they can't put all three tickets on that. I think I'll have to email the club to clarify.

The 2 times I've had a seat in a different stand it has been loaded onto the ST card.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here