Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£12 for Newport Couty at home?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Re: £39 for Newport Couty at home?

Would pretty much be only away fans and 1901 attending if they charge 39 pounds.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I was just about to flounce - but those prices are very reasonable, I'll be there.

Must try and use that word more. It conjures up a lovely image of agitation coupled with arm throwing...teenage angst and all that....or OTT football managers ( oops...better not go there )
Who was the poster who predicted Gus going with a flounce? ( was it The Large One ? )

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Looks like season ticket holders have zero time as now saying season ticket seats are not reserved for Newport game WHY NOT ?????? Still get get to purchase anything

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Phew.
Just arranged a night out at the stadium with my mate and our wives.
Would have cancelled if first prices were correct. New quoted prices mean we will all attend.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Seems the original pricing misake has now been fixed on the club website.

Credit where it is due, £12 is a decent price for this match. Well done Brighton/Barber/et al.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
How long have STH's got to reserve their seat? Can't be bothered to check on the confusing offal.

No reserved season tickets, but you've got today as a priority to purchase tickets. No West Upper tickets currently on sale so I've got free pick of anywhere in the lower tier. I'm bound to piss of someone by buying up three of their season ticket seats.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Seems the original pricing misake has now been fixed on the club website.

Credit where it is due, £12 is a decent price for this match. Well done Brighton/Barber/et al.

If G Stebson's ticket office source is correct, the Albion wanted to price it lower still, but Newport wouldn't have it.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
If G Stebson's ticket office source is correct, the Albion wanted to price it lower still, but Newport wouldn't have it.

Well done to the Albion then. Good pricing.

Shame about some of the league game individual match tickets though. Looks like the only Millwall tickets available online when I looked this morning were £38 and £42. I guess cheaper may be released nearer the time...

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Season ticket holders have priority booking for today online only. Tomorrow they have until the end of the day to buy over the phone, then the tickets will be available for others from Wednesday morning.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Just bought a senior ticket in WSL - Block A front row behind Oscar's bench for £9!

Unable to buy my usual seat in WSU as not on sale unless all lower seats have been sold.

Not included on Gold or Platinum memberships, so everyone has to purchase a ticket. Not sure of this will be paper or added to existing season ticket as in a different seat to usual.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Just bought a senior ticket in WSL - Block A front row behind Oscar's bench for £9!

Unable to buy my usual seat in WSU as not on sale unless all lower seats have been sold.

Not included on Gold or Platinum memberships, so everyone has to purchase a ticket. Not sure of this will be paper or added to existing season ticket as in a different seat to usual.

Surley there would be a paper ticket issued otherwise most people (well me for one!) would forget which seat they booked by the time the game comes around.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Schoolboy error in loading prices onto the website it seems. I thought it HAD to be a mistake at the time.

for a multi million pound business, we are a bit amateur at things

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here