Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] £115m

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I am keeping it of course! The games against Liverpool now become even more interesting. I loved the Chelsea game and it was driven by the anti Chelsea toxic atmosphere but can we really boo Alexis and Moises with any real venom? I kind of hope not but if it’s for the good of the cause….. :shrug:
I will take a really sad fucker to booo either Alexis or Caicedo.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Have all the new nsc members from Staines and Hampton disappeared? Colwill and Caicedo theirs.

Reminds me of the Arkwright’s and Higginbottom’s in their #FreeBenWhite campaign.
Think they hit the ‘ignore’ list quite early, but surely we can hope.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The feeling I have this morning is a bit strange. I imagine it’s similar to how it feels when parents see their kids go off to university or leave home for a job… and mix of sadness and pride and excitement for their future.

I know he was a bit of a wally last January but once the winter window closed he was professional and got down to business. I wish him well and hope he achieves everything I feel he’s capable of.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Crazy money and wish he’d gone abroad but glad it’s not Chelsea in the end. Only issue is we are now cash rich and other clubs will know this when we try to replace Moises

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Glad the saga is over and we can move on but ultimately it’s just another case of “big club with bigger resources raids smaller club with smaller resources for best players”.

Great that we’re getting such a big fee but ultimately we go to the Amex to watch footballers do their thing, not to admire piles of cash.

That said, I do realise this is probably the best outcome we could have realistically achieved (unless Bayern had bid a similar fee).
Tempting fate to say the saga is over. The deal's not nearly as close to being a done deal on Talksport or the BBC as it is on here and Tw*tter. I hope the move to Liverpool goes through and it looks the more likely - but it's a chicken I'm not counting......yet.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Tempting fate to say the saga is over. The deal's not nearly as close to being a done deal on Talksport or the BBC as it is on here and Tw*tter. I hope the move to Liverpool goes through and it looks the more likely - but it's a chicken I'm not counting......yet.
Liverpool will NOT allow this to fail

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Ornstein will have had the nod so unless he fails his medical or spits in klopps face it's done.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Think i might listen to that twat Andy Jacobs today, the sad whinging tosser will be apoplectic

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Burning the midnight oil tonight @Bozza :lol:
I couldn’t stop listening to the twitter/X spaces session convened by lots of the well-followed Chelsea accounts around 2am.

They couldn’t believe what had happened.

Utterly glorious to listen to.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Liverpool will NOT allow this to fail
Like I said, I hope not - but if Chelsea are offering personal terms £10-20-30-50K a week more than Liverpool, Caicedo's agent will be fighting it tooth and nail (including persuading young naive Moises he needs to sulk and down tools if necessary!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here