[Albion] £115m

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This has made my insomnia totally bearable! I’m bathing in the warmth of schadenfreude after all those appallingly arrogant Chelsea fans telling us that they will get Caicedo at the price they wanted to pay and that when we pointed out that it doesn’t work like that, their pathetic response was so often “cry more”. Well, Chelsea fans, here’s my advice to you: cry more.

On a random other club’s forum, praise for us, whilst noting Chelsea’s incompetence.

IMG_0307.png

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
I'm just glad it wasn't Chelsea. Their fans have been so obnoxious all summer.

Bayern was my preference, so we wouldn't have to play against him. But I'm kinda glad he and Mac will be together. I think that'll be good for Caicedo as a person - not just his football development, but his growth as a human being (easy to forget how young he still is).

Edit: Given how our "transfer relationship" with Liverpool has been recently, I guess we can look forward to re-signing Mac and Caicedo for free in ten years when they're grizzled old pros.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This has made my insomnia totally bearable! I’m bathing in the warmth of schadenfreude after all those appallingly arrogant Chelsea fans telling us that they will get Caicedo at the price they wanted to pay and that when we pointed out that it doesn’t work like that, their pathetic response was so often “cry more”. Well, Chelsea fans, here’s my advice to you: cry more.
On the plus side only 10 more sleeps till Christmas.

Last edited:

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
I've been following this all day at work in NZ, funny as fcuk watching the realisation dawn on some Chelsea fans - gotta love Twitter.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The way we keep abusing Chelsea, I might have to start learning to play the banjo… their fans sure do squeal like piggies.
They're our Pulp Fiction gimp.

Mr Bloom just keeps The Todd in a box, in his basement,.only opening the lid when he wants something.

Marvelous.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've been following this all day at work in NZ, funny as fcuk watching the realisation dawn on some Chelsea fans - gotta love Twitter.
Some Man Utd fans too, realising they could’ve bought him three years ago for £5M.

Last edited:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Trolling Chelsea on Twitter is going to be so much fun!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
What a great fee.

I can now start looking at #bhafc transfer on Twitter again without it being flooded with insufferable Chelsea posts.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
It’s without doubt a phenomenal deal and Tony Bloom and co have done it again… BUT I’m sure they’d prefer all of this not to be out in the open, as I anticipate we’ll be looking to sign a replacement and all clubs will know we’ve got the cash in the bank now - look at how West Ham have struggled to close a deal since selling Rice.

Hopefully we can get/have got another player incoming - Andre of Fluminense?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
More so than losing Caicedo, I worry that Roberto will lose faith in the club’s approach. But, bloody hell, he’s a smart bloke and this really must underline that his boss is a genius on the business side of football. It’s not to satisfy shareholders or line Bloom’s pockets AND he’s loyal to his bosses. We’ll never be Man City but there can’t be many better jobs.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
May - don’t worry Todd it’s all in hand, I know Bloom, me and the player exchange messages all the time.

June - No problem Todd, just a matter of time, they used to be my employer, they all still love me, I’ll just put in £5m increments.

July - Nearly there Todd, we’re Chelsea after all, that’s why I came. It’s in the bag.

Aug - SH!T - Todd it’s, like this. He’s not really that good…… However, they do have another player I’m on good terms with……
That last sentence is a scary thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports