Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Constant snow in London N1

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Just enough to scoop up a small snowball off the car in Hedge End. BORING! Tank sent me a pic of the training ground which was covered in it so they wont be outside today. NOT FAIR.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hove b&b owes me £ 5, I did say there would be no snow in Brighton , I did howver drive to Devils Dyke this morning to take some photos and it is thick white , about 5cm I would say, so if you fancy some snowballing, sledging or snowman building get up there tout sweet as its likely to be gone by this pm

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
Hove b&b owes me £ 5, I did say there would be no snow in Brighton , I did howver drive to Devils Dyke this morning to take some photos and it is thick white , about 5cm I would say, so if you fancy some snowballing, sledging or snowman building get up there tout sweet as its likely to be gone by this pm

There was snow up at the Race course this morning.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Maybe an inch or so in GL1, snowing lightly as I type this, just saw Worcester on the TV News and it is hoofing it down there.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
5 inches in Essex, 2 inches at Gatwick

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Race said:
Just enough to scoop up a small snowball off the car in Hedge End. BORING! Tank sent me a pic of the training ground which was covered in it so they wont be outside today. NOT FAIR.

Wooses :p

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE COMMENT ON MY SNOWMAN. :angry: :angry: :angry:

snw2cv7.jpg

Dog pissed on it. :(

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Biscuit said:
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE COMMENT ON MY SNOWMAN. :angry: :angry: :angry:

snw2cv7.jpg

Dog pissed on it. :(

I think the dog speaks for all of us :lolol:

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Race said:

f*** sake, stop your bitching :angry: :lolol:

6 miles down the road in Southampton and we've had NONE :( , just really heavy rain.

I blame the cousin-raping, 6 fingered, web toed inbreds from the Isle of Shite, cos thanks to that place it shelters the mainland :censored: :angry:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
BN20 continues in resolutely Autumnal fashion... damp and cloudy - was just a bit chilly for a few hours last night

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Still BELTING it down in EC1V. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here