Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] £ 10 To Watch Preston v Brighton - Caribao Cup Live.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Can you watch it on a smart tv or Roku, or do you need to link your laptop to the tv? Anyone know?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Can you watch it on a smart tv or Roku, or do you need to link your laptop to the tv? Anyone know?

Looking at their site it is browser based so need to watch it through a web browser. Should be able to cast or mirror screen if your TV supports that.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Looking at their site it is browser based so need to watch it through a web browser. Should be able to cast or mirror screen if your TV supports that.

Sorry to be stupid but I likely to be ok to watch this via my PlayStation in the web browser?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just make sure you ALL pay your £10 whether you're watching it or not, otherwise you might have someone grizzling at you for failing to help out PNE in their hour of need.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Sorry to be stupid but I likely to be ok to watch this via my PlayStation in the web browser?

Should be absolutely fine if a little bit clunky. Obviously, Xbox/Playstation browsers aren't exactly easy to use but it should work.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Just make sure you ALL pay your £10 whether you're watching it or not, otherwise you might have someone grizzling at you for failing to help out PNE in their hour of need.

If this Trevor Hemming guy pay me one tenth of what he owns in my hour of need, I will consider paying a tenth of what I own to help PNE out in theirs.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've grown quite partial to having a Sky Go window running in the top corner of my screen whilst following the general goonfest on here, so I'll probably have a SSN window up, being as they show the goals as they go in. Got a big bottle of Desperado chilling in the fridge, and some olives, so I think I'm set.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Taking my seat early, and listening to commentator eating his crisps. lol Screen.jpg

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I've grown quite partial to having a Sky Go window running in the top corner of my screen whilst following the general goonfest on here, so I'll probably have a SSN window up, being as they show the goals as they go in. Got a big bottle of Desperado chilling in the fridge, and some olives, so I think I'm set.

Just Olives?

No breads, humous, cheeses, smoked meats?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Any ideas on formation?

Maybe...?

--------Gyokeres---------Jahanbakhsh-----

------------------Mac Allister-------------------

----Sanders-----Propper------Gross--------