Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] £ 10 To Watch Preston v Brighton - Caribao Cup Live.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Because

1) Money goes to club
2) Fewer Russian spy cookies acquired

I get your point but..

1) I give money to the club through the more traditional ways.
2) Lets face it, we probably do the same to them!

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Someone said on FB that there's only one camera at the ground. Anyone know if this is true?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Someone said on FB that there's only one camera at the ground. Anyone know if this is true?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Probably the coverage won't be the standard of sky or BT, you can assume that.

To me there's a principle at stake. By watching the match i'm giving a fiver into my club, to offset the many millions Tony has spent on giving us this wonderful team and a fiver to Preston, one of the grandest and most historic clubs in the football league to go some way to ensure their survival.

This is going to be the only income stream for clubs now. Gove has said, nobody is coming back into grounds any time soon. Macc went last week, countless others will follow. A fiver won't go far, but it's something.

My personal view is that football fans have a duty to support this model until we can get back into stadia

KoreanSeagull

Dec 1, 2019
Not North
I would've happily pay 15000₩ to watch our reserves play at 3 in the morning. But not available internationally. Carabao making my life better

나의 LGM-G600L 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think I'll be giving this a miss and going old school with Johnny, Warren and the boys.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No. Bad are they?

I must admit that Car Park C can be a bugger if you time it wrong. An hour is my record there. That's why I leave at 85 minutes :rolleyes:

Easily an hour to exit Bournemouth if you’re near the far end. Single lane out onto a busy road, and buses allowed to go first. Obviously concourse is shut so can’t stay for a drink after while waiting either.......used a private driveway the last couple of times a bit away from the ground, much better !

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
We are all GO

Attachments

• Wimbe.jpg
    Wimbe.jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 225

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here