Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£10 Ticket offer

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
well done Edna save the little boy from carjacking and nicking wheels

Steady on.... he doesn't live in Liverpool. He's in Littlehampt....oh.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Superb value from Haywards Heath, after taking off train fare, that is a top of the table match (in a padded seat no less) for £3.70. Good to see the 'and don't forget' at the bottom of the ticket informing the 'JCL' that they can get kitted out in the SEAGULLS SUPERSTORE. Seriously though well done club. A 'JCL' can quickly become a regular fan.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Just spoken to an old friend who might consider asking me for two tickets he used to go home and away in the seventies it could bring him back & old fans who have got out the habit.
Thank you Brighton for doing via the season Tickets holders rather then Groupon or BOG offer.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Anyone know if I would be able to get one for the ex father in law as been nagging for years to come along , trouble is he can't walk far and uses a mobility scooter ,

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Anyone know if I would be able to get one for the ex father in law as been nagging for years to come along , trouble is he can't walk far and uses a mobility scooter ,
Speak to the club they are pretty good at sorting these things out. They related me when I was on crutches.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I wonder how many games the Albion will offer these type of deals for.

For as many games as it needs in order to persuade fans to start attending games again but not too many in case people decide not to renew their ST. It's a balancing act!

When there was talk of a drop in ST numbers, people thought that a winning start would be enough to get bums on seats but it seems not.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
For as many games as it needs in order to persuade fans to start attending games again but not too many in case people decide not to renew their ST. It's a balancing act!

When there was talk of a drop in ST numbers, people thought that a winning start would be enough to get bums on seats but it seems not.
if we get promoted we will see a large increase in away fans visiting the Amex!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Never mind the £10, now seems the very best time to be selling 2/3 price Season Tickets to get the numbers back up. Anybody seen any action on this front!?

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Friend went to buy season ticket. Decided against because despite already played 4 home games price is still the same.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
No reason why they can't do it pro-rata at any stage of the season.
There might be a few thousand who wouldn't buy theirs until September?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here