Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£10 Ticket offer

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
...and its only a TENNER even to sit in the West Lower!

That is a bargain. Are the extra tickets restricted to the same area of the stadium as the associated Season Ticket holder friend, or could someone with an ST in the North Stand buy £10 tickets on the half way line?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That is a bargain. Are the extra tickets restricted to the same area of the stadium as the associated Season Ticket holder friend, or could someone with an ST in the North Stand buy £10 tickets on the half way line?

Certain blocks only, but you can chose any available seat, doesn't have to be in same block as STH. Not sure NS is included though...

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...righton-hove-albion-cardiff-city-2691407.aspx

The fixture with Cardiff will be fans’ last chance to see Albion in action before the two-week international break and the £10 offer is available up until 5pm on Friday 25th September

Season-ticket holders can bring two friends to Brighton & Hove Albion’s home fixture with Cardiff City for the cost of just £10 for each ticket.

Season-ticket holders can take up the offer for the game with the Welsh outfit on Saturday 3rd October, 3pm kick-off, at the Amex.

Please note that the offer is ONLY available in the south, north and west lower corners (W1A and W1I).

There is a £1.50 per ticket booking fee for telephone and in-person sales, while an additional charge of £1 per ticket applies to online purchases where tickets are collected, online tickets bought through print at home are exempt from booking fees.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Strange how lots of my friends are suddenly interested in spare tickets for the Albion, now we sit top of the league and unbeaten. Funny that.

Where were these people last season? To be fair, I didn't want to go at numerous points.

That is always going to be how it goes for the not-quite-so-committed, though, isn't it?

I hated last season, and rarely enjoyed going. I enjoyed, I think, four games. For £465 this is not what I'd call value for money.

I didn't renew this season after 11 years - my son, with whom I have been going since he was 7, has gone past 18. This meant more expense, and he was going off to university anyway - not worth it.

My MOJO had worn away, and was threadbare. I regret it a bit now though - not renewing, that is.

I will go to most home games, though. I am just enjoying having the freedom to move about, and to choose whether I go or not. I have been to three out of four home games, and now have a cheap ticket for the next one. It is easy to get cheaper tickets for just about all the games if you know a few STHs. It may, of course, become more difficult...

This deal, though, it's brilliant. I'll be at the back of WSL (I have always sat in WSU) in a seat that would normally cost £36, and it'll cost me a tenner. Love it.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
The West Stand tickets are on sale for £36 so that's a £26 discount. N/S Stand on sale for £30- still a great reduction.

The club should do more of this sort of thing- I went to the rugby game on Sunday and the atmosphere was great with the stadium full- it could be fullish for most Albion games if they reduced the match day ticket prices or did more offers like this.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

My chum at work picked two tickets in the North even tho Im West Upper. At the time (last week) he could have had a pick of WSL tickets but he wanted the North as hadnt been in there.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I would rather see somone in a empty seat even if they only pay £10 it will help build our fan base and it looks better on the TV well done the club we may get a load of Japense tourists :albion2::lol::D:D:D����

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Yep, a friend of mine wanted one for him and his girlfriend. Thanks very much Mr Chairman.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
well done the club we may get a load of Japense tourists :albion2::lol::D:D:D����

Well. Assuming those Japanese tourists happen to be mates with a season ticket holder, yes :thumbsup:

Any Japanese reading this: konichiwa, and please PM me if you want one, I'm more than happy to help :lol:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Certain blocks only, but you can chose any available seat, doesn't have to be in same block as STH. Not sure NS is included though...

I think it is pretty much the North East Corner, North West Corner and South West Corner, with a bit of overlap. A STH can buy their 2 £10 tickets anywhere in the available areas. I don't think any seats in the centre blocks of the stands are applicable to the offer.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
...and its only a TENNER even to sit in the West Lower!

Are your mates sitting up with us or do you mean you got them WSL tickets? Be interested to know if you can select seats (and if there's any near us!?)

EDIT - IGNORE ME I JUST READ REST OF THREAD!

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
I could only buy 2 online, tried to assign other seats to a different ST but wouldn't go through. Called up and purchased the third over the phone with a different ST but they wont waive the £1.50 on the phone, slightly annoying as apparently its a system bug.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I could only buy 2 online, tried to assign other seats to a different ST but wouldn't go through. Called up and purchased the third over the phone with a different ST but they wont waive the £1.50 on the phone, slightly annoying as apparently its a system bug.

same happened to me between my son's and my ST allocation...

I've got 3 of the 4 £10 tickets I could have got.

Note the website does has problems if you are 2 ST holders in the same house. I bought 2 on my son's ST, but the website then said I'd had my allocation on my ticket too. Quick phone call (and a booking fee...) sorted it out as it is a bit of a glitch system if ST accounts have same email or address.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just booked a couple of these, for a friend (a sort of flaky Liverpool fan). He's bringing his six year old son to his first ever proper football game. I consider making that booking for them a small step towards indoctrinating that little boy into The Albion Way for the rest of his life.

Great deal by the club :clap2:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Just booked a couple of these, for a friend (a sort of flaky Liverpool fan). He's bringing his six year old son to his first ever proper football game. I consider making that booking for them a small step towards indoctrinating that little boy into The Albion Way for the rest of his life.

Great deal by the club :clap2:
well done Edna save the little boy from carjacking and nicking wheels. It will be nice see lots of new fans.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I've got 3 of the 4 £10 tickets I could have got.

Note the website does has problems if you are 2 ST holders in the same house. I bought 2 on my son's ST, but the website then said I'd had my allocation on my ticket too. Quick phone call (and a booking fee...) sorted it out as it is a bit of a glitch system if ST accounts have same email or address.

Same here. Bought an additional 5 but could only get 2 online. Phoned up for the other 3 and tried get them to waive the booking fee but with no luck

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here