Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£10 for 10 hours parking in Brighton

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Whilst all of those do unfortunately impact on ordinary people are you not aware of the MASSIVE financial cuts imposed by central government on local authourities?!
And further cuts that will make things worse?!!
Do you REALLY think the Greens would impose such unpopular measures unless they maybe needed to raise additional funding for other services

Yes, he does.

But then, he hates Brighton. Even when good news comes out about the city, he'll feebly attempt to put a negative spin on it.

Do you not think that just maybe your ire should be directed at the political parties that bear a large part of the responsibility of getting us into this economic mess rather than this Green-led administration that has to carry out some unpopular measures through no fault of theirs?

I'd knock it off with that sensible shit if I were you. It doesn't suit him.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Yes, he does.

But then, he hates Brighton. Even when good news comes out about the city, he'll feebly attempt to put a negative spin on it.

I'd knock it off with that sensible shit if I were you. It doesn't suit him.

Oh look at you Mr "Always Defend The Greens" :catfight:

So I'm heavily critical of how this council is run ( and it has been badly run under previous administrations as well ), that doesn't mean I hate Brighton. B&H city council is bloated, top heavy and highly inefficient. The Greens constant "blame the cuts" mantra is as tedious as the Tory governments "look what we inherited from Labour".

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Oh look at you Mr "Always Defend The Greens" :catfight:

So I'm heavily critical of how this council is run ( and it has been badly run under previous administrations as well ), that doesn't mean I hate Brighton. B&H city council is bloated, top heavy and highly inefficient. The Greens constant "blame the cuts" mantra is as tedious as the Tory governments "look what we inherited from Labour".

It may well be 'tedious' but whether you like it or not it is a political reality, and whilst other councils face similar issues, Brighton and Hove have additional pressures to bear such as sub-standard housing and the ridiculously long housing waiting list with many of those in private rented accomodation that this council has to subsidise!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here