1,000 tickets for Donny fans (initial allocation)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
...and they're not giving Donny fans any advice on how to get to the ground?

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Surely they will bring more than that? I was hoping for a sold out away end to create a good atmosphere and boost the attendance...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Perhaps this game will mean quite a bit to them as well..we may just be surprised head says 8-900 heart says they will get close to selling out.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Sounds like there may be more available ghagra expected for home fans then. Good news.

I'm not sure about that. Every club does this for every match ever. A likely scenario is that loads of Brighton fans from yorkshire will buy tickets in the away end and push the numbers over the segregation threshold leading to a non-full house and less Albion fans getting in.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I'm not sure about that. Every club does this for every match ever. A likely scenario is that loads of Brighton fans from yorkshire will buy tickets in the away end and push the numbers over the segregation threshold leading to a non-full house and less Albion fans getting in.

Unlikely as you have to be a Doncaster Rovers STH to apply for a ticket at present.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I'm sure there was a Donny fan on here a few weeks ago saying he thought they'd bring about 1,000 - 1,200. Could be a few more tickets available for home fans in a segregated South Stand hopefully.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Is the Albion going to offer away fans POTG if they don't sell their initial allocation?

D

Deleted User X18H

Under 9's 8 nicker does that include 3 or 4 year olds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports