Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Are we keeping this Arsehat on the board out of some misguided inclusion policy or something?

I imagine it’s like those big test tubes on Aliens when the colonists keep some half alive facehuggers in formaldehyde only for them to periodically escape and inject eggs into the locals throats...just for shits and giggles.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

very funny, humour is much needed in these trying times

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Dougie must have some very..ahem..compromising Polaroid’s of our mods Christmas party.

It’s all I can think of.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Strange interpolation.

Maybe, but I think Zaha will win a shed more penalties when VAR is implemented. I think he gets genuine penalty calls turned down because he’s perceived as a diver, VAR, if used properly, will answer that question once and for all. I think he’ll win more, I guess you disagree.

I’d add that, if I’ve read things right, this new handball rule will add to his awarded penalty count. :D

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Hopefully this saga will play out all summer and when he leaves Palace will receive the cash too late in the day to improve their squad.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
For what . The term you used , more than once , has racial connotations which I pointed out . You can get all your mates to gang up on me all you like there’s nothing to apologise for .

your mother should have swallowed. Assuming you'll ever know who your father is.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Arsenal will need to create a scenario that allows Palace to save face. They will likely pay a sensible lump sum (£40m??) plus additional payments should Arsenal win the Premier League or Champions League, and also throw in a crap player like Callum Chambers.
Thus allowing Parish to claim they have a great deal and have reduced their wage bill.
If not, I think the next most likely scenario is that he'll eventually leave Palace to move to China.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Maybe, but I think Zaha will win a shed more penalties when VAR is implemented. I think he gets genuine penalty calls turned down because he’s perceived as a diver, VAR, if used properly, will answer that question once and for all. I think he’ll win more, I guess you disagree.

I’d add that, if I’ve read things right, this new handball rule will add to his awarded penalty count. :D

he's is percieved as a diver cos he is. all the refs watch motd with slow mo.
i think he will get called out for what he is, a chancer

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So the most unwanted guest is bringing news of a London clubs bid for a Leicester player to a Brighton fans forum, at 06:46.

:shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So the most unwanted guest is bringing news of a London clubs bid for a Leicester player to a Brighton fans forum, at 06:46.

:shrug:

In more relevant news Potter is talking about playing without fear against the top six sides in this morning’s Argus. The times they are a changing.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

You should work in politics. :ffsparr:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In more relevant news Potter is talking about playing without fear against the top six sides in this morning’s Argus. The times they are a changing.

These aren't a good side?

Me saying when I'm going to 'drop the kids off at the pool' would be more relevant than the palace apologist output, so far this morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here