Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Another one who thinks the limo is worth more than beliefs

[tweet] 1166719623833800704[/tweet]

I was totally and utterly wrong about Amber Rudd - she's far, far worse a person than I ever thought possible.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Nice deflection,typical Brussels muppet.Didn't even know Albion were playing,did you?Worse than having Palarse on here.

No, I just ignored a question that had nothing to do with the topic in question. Speaking of deflection, i think you ignored my questions, probably because you know that your answer would make you look stupid again. Nice one, 2shortplanks.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Get an allotment and put your back into it, sonny.

The government will have that covered, we might run low on your Anadin extra but I am sure we will survive.

If you lot stop worrying you won't get headaches.

Will do. I really hope you don’t get a serious illness

Tw*t

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ah that’s ok, not like Boris is famous for lying through his teeth.

I guess this is why [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] likes him so much.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1166753602658082817[/TWEET]

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Corbyn and the rest of them need to show up the current Cabinet that spoke out against this move for what they are. That should be what they concentrate on for the next few days. Easy stuff you’d think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
21fed17c10f09154c05467ddccbb97bb.jpg

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Wow. When did he say that?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
There is talk of a demo in Worthing tonight at 18.30 at the Town Hall and the " Do not prorogue Parliament " petition on the government web site has nearly 600,000 signatories since this morning. I think that this situation is being viewed as a blatant Power Grab, people are genuinely upset.

There’s not a lot that’s genuine about it.
4 days have been added to the period when Parliament would have been shut anyway because of the Queens Speech (new PM and an unusually long current session) and the party conference season.
Usual fake news agenda on this thread and elsewhere. The hyperbole from the likes of Sturgeon and Heseltine has as usual been uncritically lapped up by the Remain followers because they want to believe it.
The Government has done nothing illegal just like the Remain MPs did nothing wrong yesterday in their plans to scupper BREXIT. The latter are just upset about being outmaneuvered at their own game.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No she isn't. She's a member of the Scottish Parliament.

The significance is that it won't affect Johnson's slender majority.

She's an MSP, not sure if you don't know who she is or if I'm being whooshed.

Sorry, yes, you're right, she's in the Scottish parliament.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Haven't read this for weeks. However my take is, if MPs can't sort it out, take it away from the w**kers. The vote was in or out, that was the referendum. There was no deal or no deal in that vote. So if 650 idiots are blocking the will of the people tell them to get stuffed.The only non democracy are those on the benches of Parliament. It is an utter disgrace.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
There’s not a lot that’s genuine about it.
4 days have been added to the period when Parliament would have been shut anyway because of the Queens Speech (new PM and an unusually long current session) and the party conference season.
Usual fake news agenda on this thread and elsewhere. The hyperbole from the likes of Sturgeon and Heseltine has as usual been uncritically lapped up by the Remain followers because they want to believe it.
The Government has done nothing illegal just like the Remain MPs did nothing wrong yesterday in their plans to scupper BREXIT. The latter are just upset about being outmaneuvered at their own game.

ERG members meeting with the Queen and Number 10 stacked with Vote Leave staffers who have been found in contempt and a PM elected by only Tory Party members with a majority of just 1 that includes 10 bought DUP members yes the DUP that spent 282000 pounds on a pro Brexit advert that didn’t run in NI paid for by who the **** knows as they don’t have to reveal their donors. This is more than just political maneuvering, its a full on extreme right coup.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Phew, I was worried that BJ had an even weaker majority [emoji106]

He doesn't have a majority.

Losing Davidson means a swing of Scottish Con seats to SNP is very likely at any near future election so having her on side is vital to the tories

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
No she isn't. She's a member of the Scottish Parliament.

The significance is that it won't affect Johnson's slender majority.

Johnson does not have an effective majority now
And he doesn't think that matters.

I've tried to be polite insofar as it's been possible throughout the Brexit mess. And I have recognised that some of the patronizing attitudes of many remainers has been less than helpful.

But by god...Those people who are claiming that 'democracy' is entirely defined by a willingness to pursue national self-flagellation on the back of one dodgy referendum, whilst happily cheering on the destruction of the representative parliamentary system that has evolved over 100's of years... those people really are the definition of Pig Ignorant.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
He doesn't have a majority.

Losing Davidson means a swing of Scottish Con seats to SNP is very likely at any near future election so having her on side is vital to the tories

Davidson knows that Boris has just effectively sacrificed the future of the British Union to his personal ambition and the greed of his mates.

You can understand why she may be unhappy.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
ERG members meeting with the Queen and Number 10 stacked with Vote Leave staffers who have been found in contempt and a PM elected by only Tory Party members with a majority of just 1 that includes 10 bought DUP members yes the DUP that spent 282000 pounds on a pro Brexit advert that didn’t run in NI paid for by who the **** knows as they don’t have to reveal their donors. This is more than just political maneuvering, its a full on extreme right coup.

Rightio. You do know Boris Johnson’s social views and indeed his very late conversion to voting Leave. He is a chancer; nothing more, nothing less. Lots of accusations can be leveled at him but being extreme right wing is not one of them and he is the decision maker in this Government.
Only yesterday Remain MPs were plotting to install one of their own as PM and you are accusing Johnson of a coup attempt.
I don’t mean this in any way personally but on this issue you and many others seem to have lost your minds.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
ITV News saying that her resignation has nothing to do with Boris latest moves to thwart the remainers who wanted to stop the democratic decision to leave. but due to her becoming a mother and not being able to combine family and a further political career.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here