Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Tory Party are ....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
before the knee jerk reactions, being so vehemently anti because of nasty tories, we might reflect this is following a model used to great success in Glasgow.

i think a shade of bias has crept into the BBC story, this is the same as the those professionals reporting child abuse, or report certain illnesses (to spot epidemics). they are not personally responsible, the suggestion is include this in duty of care, if they see certain conditions, behaviours, incidents that follow a pattern. others then follow up, whether this will be properly resourced is to be seen.

The problem is that article is the word accountable, which does mean personally responsible. It has been poorly worded.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Evil scum :lolol: how much politics induces rage in some people never ceases to amaze me. ‘Evil scum’ is like someone who beats up an old woman and steals her purse mate, bit far.

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
Sorry yes, doctors, nurses, you know...NHS staff. Teachers too.

I guess I’ll wait for some sensible people to find this thread. Usual crowd of numpties on here so far.

:ffsparr: "..Sensible people" in the context of calling people 'Scum' :ffsparr:

Additionally "Love inclusion", I bet you're an advocate of deselection for not rimming the Beloved, Glorious, Heroic Leader.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
[MENTION=33848]The Clamp[/MENTION], you’re political posts over the last year were more reasoned with a touch of the wind up artist.

But in the last few days, far more bitter. What gives?

I agree, Weststander; I wonder if the meds have gone missing or have been forgotten lately.

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
The figures suggest the rise in knife crime is a direct result of Tory police cuts.

Now that isn't strictly true, is it - Clampy :dunce:

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/new...abbings-says-uk-s-justice-secretary-1-9182536

Police cuts have had a significant impact on the ability to police the streets, but the use of knife crime isn't just because of police cuts. As per: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-to-highest-level-since-2010-official-figures

Where you can see knife crime during the GFC rose, but police cuts weren't imposed until after 2010.

The actual problem can boiled down to two areas

1) Increase demand in drugs, fueling gang violence who are trying to capitalise on said increase
2) Police cuts have impacted the ability to break down supply lines in the first place

Knife crime has always been an issue in the UK. It gets more attention now because of police cuts.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Not sure there is any chance of a reasoned debate about the rights and wrongs of political matters when you open up with "evil scum".

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
All I see is people understandably slaughtering you for what is a dreadful grammatical error. Obviously you don't like having that picked up, but it does seem you're very like the "Tory's" - happy to blame everyone else for their own f*ck ups. :lolol:

He's also very happy to pick others up on the very same issues but claims them to be irrelevent when he makes the same mistakes.

Nice to see the thread going to plan though :facepalm:

Last edited:

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Not sure there is any chance of a reasoned debate about the rights and wrongs of political matters when you open up with "evil scum".

Remember it is "Clamp" and it is "April 1st". Either would make for ridiculous post, but a combination of the two !!!

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin

Chuka's CUKs

Chuka-Umunna.jpg

D

Deleted member 22389

Nobody is going to be held accountable, what a load of bollox.
What the MSM media like to tell you, and what actually happens will be completely different.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Now they want nurses and doctors to be held accountable for spotting youth crime.
The surge in youth crime is nothing to do with police cuts or the cultivation of poverty by May and her cult of Eton toffs then?

I doubt the proposed changes are that different to what’s in place now but the attempt by the Tory shits to shift responsibility is shocking.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47768631

It's probably worth pointing out, as it's clearly avoided your little brain, that politicians are actually human beings who by and large are doing what they are doing for what they feel is for good. We can all disagree with them ( or indeed agree ) but the kind of inflammatory language you have used - 'evil scum' - encourages some to see politicians as second class people - see Muir and the Jo Cox murder as a good example of what happens then. So you want to debate a topic ? Well fvcking well grow up and do it in an adult way - it may well stop you from looking like a prick.

PS - any spelling or grammatical errors in my post are entirely my own and not my phone's 'auto-correct'.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sorry yes, doctors, nurses, you know...NHS staff. Teachers too.

I guess I’ll wait for some sensible people to find this thread. Usual crowd of numpties on here so far.
Mrs V teaches, recently there was a visit to the school from some kind of Poverty Team, the purpose of which was to identify vulnerable pupils in poverty and try to get their parents in contact with Food Banks and charity support.

" Burning Injustices " " Economy that Works for Everyone " " Little Extras ".... 5 th biggest economy in the world!

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
It's probably worth pointing out, as it's clearly avoided your little brain, that politicians are actually human beings who by and large are doing what they are doing for what they feel is for good. We can all disagree with them ( or indeed agree ) but the kind of inflammatory language you have used - 'evil scum' - encourages some to see politicians as second class people - see Muir and the Jo Cox murder as a good example of what happens then. So you want to debate a topic ? Well fvcking well grow up and do it in an adult way - it may well stop you from looking like a prick.

PS - any spelling or grammatical errors in my post are entirely my own and not my phone's 'auto-correct'.

I don't often agree with westdene seagull but he is in my opinion right in this one instance. To call Tories scum and somehow by implication that labour are our saviours is both wrong and actually laughable. In fact for most even moderately intelligent people it is the current Corbyn run labour party that has by far the most extreme element of the two main parties with the clowns running momentum

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here