Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Really? In your head maybe.

I'm not struggling.
No. You're burying your head in the sand and stubbornly ignoring facts so that you can feel confident in your agenda.

I get that. I've read your previous posts and your replies (or lack of) when they've been challenged. With facts. You have a happy echo chamber to live in where everyone thinks you're right so that makes it easier. Fine.

It's all the same thing though, and it's not in my head. Reality can be a right ******* when it doesn't fit with what one thought was correct. But it's still reality and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
In the UK we can cast a vote to elect or remove a government whereas in the EU we send Nige and his chums to supposedly hold the Commission, the Council and the numerous EU Presidents to account :lolol::facepalm:

Well you know he wouldn't turn up, wouldn't vote and spend his time gurning at the cameras. What sort of idiot would vote to send Nige to try and get a good deal for Britain :lolol:

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Once again I respectfully ask:-

Not today chaps.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
"There are stories of MPs bursting into tears because they're not going to be able to go on holiday with their families." Worthing Brexiteer MP Tim Loughton on the horrendous pressures of Westminster life. It's tough fighting off the traitors and pursuing a no deal.

I'm off to catch a bus.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Originally Posted by LadySeagull
Really? In your head maybe.

I'm not struggling.

He never suggested for a minute you were struggling with it.
That wasn't lost on me - how droll - you must be the life & soul at parties.

I'm alright, Jack.

IMHO, that was the agenda for many remainers, and therein lies the problem - the opinions of others, particularly in the north, didn't matter. The thing is, they do matter and the remainer 'leave the EU alone, I'm alright Jack and stuff you' mentality has to stop.

I'm actually not alright Jack, but nor have I sold my student 'children' down the river.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

IMHO, that was the agenda for many remainers, and therein lies the problem - the opinions of others, particularly in the north, didn't matter. The thing is, they do matter and the remainer 'leave the EU alone, I'm alright Jack and stuff you' mentality has to stop.

I'm actually not alright Jack, but nor have I sold my student 'children' down the river.

Give it a rest . It’s Wembley today!!!!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

The problems in the North & the poor are down to austerity & the Tories not the EU. It will get worse imo.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
The problems in the North & the poor are down to austerity & the Tories not the EU. It will get worse imo.

Absoluty this,
This may come across as conspiracy theories but....
Labour voters in the worst hit regions could and would never back a conservative PM and their vote to leave was made easy by remain being backed by what they perceived as Tory policy, this had the effect of splitting their loyalties especially as Corbyn hid from the debate. In my opinion Cameron in any other time would be an ERG member and falling on his sword was a small price to pay for delivering what the majority of his party really wanted.

Maybe I've thought this through too much eh.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's now 24 hours later, so resuming this thread.

This UKIP councillor thinks I should receive the death penalty. :eek: She's clearly off her rocker, not least with the irony of pointing out the poor use of English in her rant.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-47824367

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here