Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Better now.
One of the things that is so noticeable and separates us from all the teams i've seen a lot of this season is that we can only attack one way. We have to try and play with a bit more guile through the middle because we can't only rely on crosses and set pieces.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
No problem losing but give it a go aka Palace/Bournemouth. Hughton is out of his depth. Thank you but time to retire now.

I disagree that Hughton is out of his depth - he's kept us and other sides up in the Prem before and this season we should have enough at home to survive and Cardiff, Fulham and Hudds are woeful.

What worries me about him is the shocking away form and the failure to get our record signings integrated into this line-up.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Better now.
One of the things that is so noticeable and separates us from all the teams i've seen a lot of this season is that we can only attack one way. We have to try and play with a bit more guile through the middle because we can't only rely on crosses and set pieces.

Me and others have got slagged off for saying it, but we lack CM creators with pace and guile, who can drive at the opposition and slip others in to score. At PL level.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bissouma for Gross PLEASE. Someone who will actually drive through the middle, someone more direct. I love Pascal but - whether it’s the system changing or the man - he isn’t the same player he was atm.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Half time. Grown into it after an awful first 10-15 minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here