Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I am pissed and a bit pissed off

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I agree but why do some supporters, and I mean hard core supporters are so against our manager who wants the best for our club? I just can't board the anti Hughton train, although I agree with some of their views.

Well, it's the supporter equivalent of being in your early 20s, with the same girlfriend for 3 or 4 years, and you start getting stalk-eyed as the sight of every hot female aged 16 to 45, and your ****nuts are vibrating, and, well, you may find it hard. Hard to give your head a wobble. And just hard.

We more elderly gentlemen take a more relaxed view of our mangerial situation.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
In a perverse sort of way I am enjoying this relegation struggle, as long as the bookies are correct in their odds. Lets be honest its boring fighting for 10th -15th and mid tale obscurity.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Well, it's the supporter equivalent of being in your early 20s, with the same girlfriend for 3 or 4 years, and you start getting stalk-eyed as the sight of every hot female aged 16 to 45, and your ****nuts are vibrating, and, well, you may find it hard. Hard to give your head a wobble. And just hard.

We more elderly gentlemen take a more relaxed view of our mangerial situation.

Hey you.....how old do you think I am? No you are right I am old and can take a lot of flak about our Club.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
....are so against our manager who wants the best for our club?

Nope. We're not against Chris Hughton as a man - we're against his approach and recent style of football. I've met and chatted to him twice, and you'll never meet a more humble and decent bloke - but unless he sparks some voltage into the squad I'd rather someone else took over. If we start next season exactly as we've finished this one, I'll not be enthusiastic about renewing my Season Ticket. If the team can't be arsed to try their hardest, I'm afraid I can't be arsed to pay the money I've tried my hardest to earn. Simple as that.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
In a perverse sort of way I am enjoying this relegation struggle, as long as the bookies are correct in their odds. Lets be honest its boring fighting for 10th -15th and mid tale obscurity.

This part of the season is exciting, watching team fortunes play out. Best bit of the season for me. Still plenty that could go wrong or right at both ends of the table.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Nope. We're not against Chris Hughton as a man - we're against his approach and recent style of football. I've met and chatted to him twice, and you'll never meet a more humble and decent bloke - but unless he sparks some voltage into the squad I'd rather someone else took over. If we start next season exactly as we've finished this one, I'll not be enthusiastic about renewing my Season Ticket. If the team can't be arsed to try their hardest, I'm afraid I can't be arsed to pay the money I've tried my hardest to earn. Simple as that.

Well I don't think any one who earns their hard earned money could argue with that but if Hughton doesn't go who will you support?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Please give me some positive thoughts on Albion. I will be there whatever will You?

I'm not pissed, but slightly annoyed.
There I was minding my own business, when my Serbian mate sent me a couple of images of players with his son, at a Serbian church in London.
First one was of Alexsandra Mitrovic, which wasnt too bad, but then the other image flew in of Luka Milivojević.
This is now not a joke, so I asked my mate if he could ask them both if they wanted to play for the Albion next season.
Well why not :shrug:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
I'm not pissed, but slightly annoyed.
There I was minding my own business, when my Serbian mate sent me a couple of images of players with his son, at a Serbian church in London.
First one was of Alexsandra Mitrovic, which wasnt too bad, but then the other image flew in of Luka Milivojević.
This is now not a joke, so I asked my mate if he could ask them both if they wanted to play for the Albion next season.
Well why not :shrug:

Good call!:bowdown:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Despite ending the season on a whim we look to be staying up. Its not been pretty but if you are in the ch in or out camp he has done exactly what the pre season objective was. Almost. And that's staying in the most lucrative and arguably toughest league on the planet. Thanks ch whatever happens

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This part of the season is exciting, watching team fortunes play out. Best bit of the season for me. Still plenty that could go wrong or right at both ends of the table.

What could go wrong or right for us at both ends of the table, pray tell?

Yes, I listened to the Bumly Citeh game on the radio with some interest, but this is a far cry from clenching my buttocks and leaping in the air with such anger that I cramped my right thigh and had to spend ten minutes on the concourse giving myself advanced physiotherapy, as happened at a recent BRIGHTON game. Algy, old son, there is no top of the table action that remotely compensates for our bottom of the table agony this season. Given the choice between mid table mediocrity for a few seasons as we consildate under the radar, and a nailbiting fight to the bitter, 12 men behind the ball, plucky, and rectumtastic adrenaline fest of an end, I'd prefer the former if you don't mind.

:annoyed::wink::lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Given the choice between mid table mediocrity for a few seasons as we consildate under the radar, and a nailbiting fight to the bitter, 12 men behind the ball, plucky, and rectumtastic adrenaline fest of an end, I'd prefer the former if you don't mind.

:annoyed::wink::lolol:

Well you should have chosen your team more carefully all those years ago :p

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I'm jealous, I quit drinking last October, I miss a lazy Sunday afternoon slide into oblivion...(I don't miss feeling like death warmed up on Monday mornings)..

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well you should have chosen your team more carefully all those years ago :p

Chosen? :lolol:

Also, what I prefer and what I am prepared to tolerate are rarely the same thing. I'd prefer an easy life but I'm prepared to face the fire. It's what we do, innit? ???

:lolol::bigwave:

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Delicious agony I reckon but I'm not going to tempt fate.
I love the fact that the two at the top of the table are experiencing their own form of agony, nothing to do with us.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Chosen? :lolol:

Also, what I prefer and what I am prepared to tolerate are rarely the same thing. I'd prefer an easy life but I'm prepared to face the fire. It's what we do, innit? ???

:lolol::bigwave:

I don't recall it being a conscious choice sat on that wall at the front of the north and seeing Alex Dawson, nose spread all over his face, plunging towards me :eek:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Delicious agony I reckon but I'm not going to tempt fate.
I love the fact that the two at the top of the table are experiencing their own form of agony, nothing to do with us.

Saturday week, completely safe, knowing we could decide who wins the premier :whistle:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
All said an done we all have our opinions on our beloved. (club, not missus) but all would stand by them and pay at the turnstile ( eh?) Wouldnt we?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here