Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia Today

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That can't be right? Chris Hughton is no longer here MAKING him play rubbish.

Gonna enjoy your backtracking which I see has already started with Locadia, if AJ comes good. :smile:

Confess I am not as sure about AJ as I am about Locadia but I still think we’ll see a decent player emerge this season.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Fair enough I think we can agree that we come at football from a very different angle and with totally different expectations. I cannot take fans who reckoned Barnes was shitehouse seriously :shrug:

Definitely NOT sh1tehouse... definitely excelled at Burnley... however, nothing special in the Championship for us, so I really wasn't surprised he went TBH...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Gonna enjoy your backtracking which I see has already started with Locadia, if AJ comes good. :smile:

Confess I am not as sure about AJ as I am about Locadia but I still think we’ll see a decent player emerge this season.

Yes! Some optimism :)...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The Locadia Derby thing seems to be a Twitter domino from a sewer source.

Anyone know where it originally came from ?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
would take the 15m

Seen enough to think he can just about offer something but seen enough to know he isn't going to be anything amazing

Shame no one in for AJ yet

Agreed. We've seen Andone do something amazing and can justifiably hope for a repeat, but Locadia and Ali J? We'll all grow old waiting.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Fair enough I think we can agree that we come at football from a very different angle and with totally different expectations. I cannot take fans who reckoned Barnes was shitehouse seriously though :shrug:

No, that is a ridiculous opinion to have held, and frankly still holding that to this day, despite all the evidence, really should lead to ticket purchase disqualification.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Gonna enjoy your backtracking, if AJ comes good. :smile:

I won't backtrack an inch, I can assure you. My currently held opinion is that he is useless, and that is based on every bit of evidence I've seen in the flesh. If he improves spectacularly, then I'll be absolutely delighted, and will enjoy celebrating all of his many goals and assists, as vigorously as any Albion fan.

I'll happily then form a new opinion, based on the new evidence. It won't mean I was at wrong to have held the opinion on 7th August 2019, that to date he has proven a terrible, terrible signing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I won't backtrack an inch, I can assure you. My currently held opinion is that he is useless, and that is based on every bit of evidence I've seen in the flesh. If he improves spectacularly, then I'll be absolutely delighted, and will enjoy celebrating all of his many goals and assists, as vigorously as any Albion fan.

I'll happily then form a new opinion, based on the new evidence. It won't mean I was at wrong to have held the opinion on 7th August 2019, that to date he has proven a terrible, terrible signing.

and what might you attribute a spectacular 180 degree turn around in his ability? :whistle:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Happy to provide the transport for Ali J and Big Jurgs.

tandem.JPG

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Veganism.

What seeing sense and kicking it into touch?

Anyhoo I came here first and this thread does seem a little blinkered and narrow minded.

The club has gone about the transfer window pretty well.
Other than a minor gap here and there, all the pieces seem in place.

Leaving us the option of all writing the same stuff for the millionth squillionth time or we could just all collectively....

.LAUGH AT pALACE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here