Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Non-League Football Thread- 2021/22 Edition

Meanwhile Seafords winning run continues at Hailsham and they move into 3rd place:dunky:

Attachments

• IMG_20211021_154825.jpg
    IMG_20211021_154825.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 100

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Went to Croydon FC on Wednesday and saw another on pitch fight, I must be a magnet for violence or something.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Yeah that was a pretty terrible view, but they did let us stand on the running track

Oh really? Been there a few times with Crowborough and they've always made us go in the stand. Did give me in insight into what it must have been like for an away fan at Withdean.

Although its probably the easiest away trip to do by train I wasn't upset to see them go down. Must waste 5 minutes each game getting the ball back.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Planning on going tomorrow to either watch Haywards heath v lancing or whitehawk v Chichester city

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

All being well I will have my usual pew at Hawks.

milliepops

Nov 8, 2011
at home
Went to Nyewood Lane on Tuesday to see Worthing overcome Bognor 2.0 in the Senior Cup.

Tomorrow its a trip to Woodside Road for the visit of an in-form Hornchurch.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Went to Nyewood Lane on Tuesday to see Worthing overcome Bognor 2.0 in the Senior Cup.

Tomorrow its a trip to Woodside Road for the visit of an in-form Hornchurch.

Looked a good side at Margate last week, Joseph upfront and Nash in midfield in particular

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Alfold v Steyning or Worthing v Hornchurch for us.

Surprised you managed to see anything given how far away from the pitch you are.

My first thought as well. Went to watch Worthing play there in an FA Cup qualifier a little over ten years ago. Don't think I've ever been further away from the pitch at a Non-League ground.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Brightlingsea at the Pan tomorrow. Looking for 3 points to keep the pressure up T the top. Plus I'm going to try and not get too pissed.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
gonna take my lad to the park and catch Rustington vs St Francis while I'm at it

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
I'm heading to Broadbridge Heath to see how a Joe Benn-less Littlehampton get on in their top 4 clash this afternoon. Expecting a much closer game than the FA Cup match earlier this season, when The Golds won 6-2.

Rock Lobster

Dec 2, 2010
Hastings
Not long before I have a stroll to the Pilot Field, Hastings are top of the table and top of the form table, Burgess Hill are second in the form table... going to be a tough one!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Not long before I have a stroll to the Pilot Field, Hastings are top of the table and top of the form table, Burgess Hill are second in the form table... going to be a tough one!

I'm just back from there myself, my 4th visit of the season. Another big crowd of 1502 saw the visitors win the Sussex derby 3-2. The Burgess Hill keeper pulled didn't half pull some worldies out the bag second half, though his timewasting let him down. Took the ref long enough to book him for that as well.

With Ashford winning at Herne Bay Hastings lead at the top is back to 4 points and the top 2 meet next week in Kent. Huge game that now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here