butters for sale

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jimmy hill's chin

Jul 5, 2003

jimmy hill's chin

Jul 5, 2003
thanks lush wonder how much he'll fetch?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Cost £2000/week new, now free to first caller.

Absolutely f**k all I would imagine.

jimmy hill's chin

Jul 5, 2003
so far no one wants to buy butters and he's only up for a fiver not looking good

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Heh, heh, heh!!!! :lolol:

This is highly amusing!!! Although i know alot of you will hate me for saying this, i actually now feel quite sorry for the guy!!

:blush:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Trotster said:
Heh, heh, heh!!!! :lolol:

This is highly amusing!!! Although i know alot of you will hate me for saying this, i actually now feel quite sorry for the guy!!

:blush:

Kinda know what you mean Troster. If we all got off his back and supported him (and yes he would take a lot of supporting), he might be more encouraged to turn in a good performance rather than just picking up his wages. Afterall he does wear the stripes.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Trotster said:
If the worse comes to the worse, i will buy him for £5 and he can live under my stairs. :(

Would he fit? :ohmy:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Well I'm going to go against the grain and say I think it's appalling. Ok so he's fat slow and useless - but he's an Albion player. The other players (if they get to hear of it) won't think it's funny. Despite any disagreements they have amongst themselves Pros stick together over things like this, they'll think we're all a bunch of w@nkers.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Brovian said:
Well I'm going to go against the grain and say I think it's appalling. Ok so he's fat slow and useless - but he's an Albion player. The other players (if they get to hear of it) won't think it's funny. Despite any disagreements they have amongst themselves Pros stick together over things like this, they'll think we're all a bunch of w@nkers.

Your right brovian - i feel bad now, he may not be the best player but he wears the stripes so deserve more respect - please can we take him off ???

:down:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
To be honest although he is pretty fat, slow and useless it's not his fault he is here is it Mr. Hinshelwood... however if we do have him in our defence next year we will get absolutely slaughtered... especially if he's getting skinned by non-league attackers.
:nono:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
it is very funny....but I do feel a smidgen of guilt now.

Having said that, I know a Gillingham fan who said when we signed him that he was the laziest footballer ever, and that he was actually heard saying that he didn't care if he never played at all, so long as he picked up his wage packet every month. So maybe we're not being so unfair after all. He certainly gives that impression.

But I will give him a chance if he plays this season. Maybe, just maybe he'll prove us all wrong...

Lush

Mods' Pet
Yes but he's one of the highest - if not the highest paid players at the club. But do you see him in the press - or even on Seagulls World - saying "I'm determined to make it - I'm working on my fitness - I'm going to bag that spare centre back spot now Blackwell's injured - I'm going to make you all proud of me?"

I think he's just taking the wages and doing the minimum - and I reckon that while the team spirit holds strong at the club, the players do get pissed off when highly paid players don't pull their weight - see Kitson last year. And Butters has more weight than others too pull.

I think he needs a kick up his ample arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports