Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Peter Bottomely has just replied to me and he is voting October 31, at least 1 MP is on the side of democracy.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You traitorous people that cannot stomach democracy will lose. The will of 17.4 million people will be followed through, whether you like it or not. End thread here.
You will lose, I will be dancing on your non democratic grave.
Really? I may have come late to the debate, which isn't a debate but people filled with hatred because a vote didn't go their way.

Well Drama's loss has certainly been political debate's gain. Calm down petal :lolol:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
We had a vote, this was YES or NO. Simple as that, do not give me your bollocks about anything less than that.

Potty language does not make your argument stronger.
Setting aside the proven criminal activity that helped the Leave vote win, the type of Brexit (deal, no deal, oh, we think the options are both crap after all so let's not do it) was not agreed and that is the issue. Your favoured Brexit is not the same as that of other Leave voters.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I can see why people don't bother here when you have non entities like orange, I shall gently slip away.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Sorry, can't even bring myself to listen to more lies from him.

Do you trust him?

He is sly and slippery and not to be trusted, would you really vote for this man to become prime minister?

Please take off your Labour specs before answering that and give me a truthful answer.

Welcome back from your break from this thread.

But you are more than happy to lap up Backdoor Boris' lies. Spoon fed and gulped down with a smack of the lips. "Please, sir. I want some more"

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Potty language does not make your argument stronger.
Setting aside the proven criminal activity that helped the Leave vote win, the type of Brexit (deal, no deal, oh, we think the options are both crap after all so let's not do it) was not agreed and that is the issue. Your favoured Brexit is not the same as that of other Leave voters.

17.4 million people voted to leave. Wrap it up in whatever way you find attractive, Out won.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Can anyone just delete birthoforange from the internet? I don't do blocking but he is a real dick head.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
A Drama Queen like [MENTION=17215]Sussex Nomad[/MENTION] gently slipping away ? ???

There's more chance of Johnson negotiating a 'good deal' :lolol:

Why do you feel the need to label someone you disagree with? Do you just feel better for it?

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Can anyone just delete birthoforange from the internet? I don't do blocking but he is a real dick head.

I forgive you, for you know not what you do. :)

I would take you far more seriously if you could just list a few benefits of Leaving, especially with a No Deal.
(Not the usual ones that have been debunked, like 'Taking back control', etc. Just some of your own....I dare you. :) )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here